DH trails in oceanside, CA- Mtbr.com
    freeride jerk

DH trails in oceanside, CA

Just wondering if anyone knows of some good DH trails in the oceanside area. I was at the beach sunday and saw two dudes on some freeride bikes (spec big hit, GT chucker) and so i thought that there must be some FR/DH trails around here. Me and my buddys are thinkin about going down next weekend just to kinda of cruise around the town with our bikes, but if anyone can point out some good DH/FR trails it wud be appreciated.
    Thanx
    SHANTY

Glad to Be Alive
    since most DH trails are illegal....and we never ride illegal trails then no one will have an answer for you.......posting where illegal trails might be is also a bad idea......best to seach on your own and never post about wanting to know where those type of trails are...
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

freeride jerk
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    since most DH trails are illegal....and we never ride illegal trails then no one will have an answer for you.......posting where illegal trails might be is also a bad idea......best to seach on your own and never post about wanting to know where those type of trails are...
    i have one question about that. Why are downhill trails illegal anyway?
    SHANTY

mtbr member
    May 2004
    next time ask the guys on the burley bikes to go ride with them.
    prove your worthiness by manualling along the wall on teh boardwalk, followed by a nose wheelie off the ledge.

Trying a little
    illegal meaning against the law. in this case, against the laws of common decency.

I never apologize. I'm sorry, but that's just the way I am.

freeride jerk
    Quote Originally Posted by CharacterZero
    next time ask the guys on the burley bikes to go ride with them.
    prove your worthiness by manualling along the wall on teh boardwalk, followed by a nose wheelie off the ledge.
    haha i did not expect to see freeride bikes at the beach out of all places. Whatever i shouldnt talk considering i ride my freeride bike pretty much everywhere.
    SHANTY

Members who have read this thread: 0