DH/Free ride in Vegas- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Apr 2006

New question here. DH/Free ride in Vegas

Hey there, I'm heading out to Vegas this weekend from the UK and am looking for somewhere to have a bit of a play on my DH bike. Any one have any good sugestions on where to go as I can't find anything on any web pages with handy hints on where to ride!
    Hiring a 4x4 so can head out of town a bit as well...

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I'm not from the area but there's spectacular DH to be done at Bootleg Canyon in Boulder City about 40-45 minutes from the strip. Very cool spot, can't wait to get back there.

www.bootlegcanyon.com

WWT
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by L. Ron Hoover
    I'm not from the area but there's spectacular DH to be done at Bootleg Canyon in Boulder City about 40-45 minutes from the strip. Very cool spot, can't wait to get back there.

www.bootlegcanyon.com
    The Website has actually changed to www.bootlegcanyon.org. Bootleg is exactly what you're looking for; it's a DH and DJ bike park that is a blast to ride.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by WWT
    The Website has actually changed to www.bootlegcanyon.org. Bootleg is exactly what you're looking for; it's a DH and DJ bike park that is a blast to ride.
    I'm a little behind the times, I guess.... The .com address resolves to the .org one, so it's all good!

Bootleg is indeed a blast!

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    Hell yeah!! That is exactly what I'm after!
    Cheers for finding me that...
    I can't wait to try my new rig there! I'd better bring along some more body armour than i was planning to!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_Tim
    Hell yeah!! That is exactly what I'm after!
    Cheers for finding me that...
    I can't wait to try my new rig there! I'd better bring along some more body armour than i was planning to!

definately....that volcanic rock will rip you open like a hot knife through butter
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Members who have read this thread: 0