DH/FR spots in Idaho???- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2010

DH/FR spots in Idaho???

I have ridden most of the resort mountains i.e. Bogus Basin, Brundage, Tamarac(closed)...I am looking for some DH/FR spots in my area that I don't know about...I am not a big climber so preferably spots that can be shuttled or hiked fairly easily...

I don't mind traveling a couple of hours for a days worth of riding...Any suggestions??

Thanks all!

Also, any riders in the boise, meridian, cascade, mcCall areas looking for people to ride with and or help build/maintain, I am looking for a regular spot to ride and I have a big truck for shuttling...

mtbr member
    Yeah Im here in meridian 2-3 weeks a month then in Socal for the other 1-2 weeks every month. So for the next little bit Ill be around and possibly till next year when we are moving back to San Diego..

We have a few runs off the local mtns that are OK, theres Goos creek which unfortunently is more AM, apparently theres a DH run past nampa in the mtns. I dont stray too far with a family and all but I dont need to with going to Socal all the time I have a toon of stuff there and Bootleg on the way pending which dorection I go...

Hit me up we ride tuesday and friday.... Alan at velomech usually is the place to meet...Aside of that it pretty much is limited really bad here..
    My Sponsor House

"I dont make memories, I make History."
    CANFIELD - AVALANCHE SUSPENSION - SCHWALBE - TLD

Members who have read this thread: 0