Devils Den Arkansas- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2005

How do I get to the downhill at Devils Den Arkansas ???

CAN SOMEONE HELP???
    I am trying to get directions to the downhill part of Devils Den to ride. I understand it is pretty good riding and you can do shuttles. If anyone knows or can tell me what website has this info, please HELP?? Thanks!
    Last edited by rockjock61111; 05-12-2005 at 05:14 PM.

V10 Freerider
    Here is a coursemap

PM biker3 or sherpa. They can get you detailed directions

There is a race there later this year on Sept. 17
    The Super T you have is really a very good fork. I'd take that fork over a Fox 40 or a Boxer unless i was entering a fashon contest instead of a race

Sedona, Az USA
    calling biker3 or sherpa, customer waiting ...

http://www.somefeargear.com/ADHCS/champ.htm

Uhhhhh...
    Quote Originally Posted by M1_joel
    calling biker3 or sherpa, customer waiting ...

http://www.somefeargear.com/ADHCS/champ.htm
    I have no clue how to get there from Tulsa, but once your in Ft. Smith took 540 North and get off on the FIRST Devils Den exit from the South (Second if your coming from Fayetteville). Then you'll follow that road down to Devils Den and you'll cross a bridge over Lee Creek (with no water in it) and follow that for about 1 mile. Then, as the road goes up you'll veer left onto a dirt road heading towards the horse camp. (The road that goes by the DH course is also the road that goes by the horse camp, so anyone at DD will know where it is) Ok, once your on the dirt road it gets tricky to find. You'll go across a short bridge and then come onto a LONG straightaway, and about 1/2 through that straightaway there will be a right hand turn that looks more or less like a 4-wheeler trail. Follow that for about 50yds into an open area, and the finish line jump in on your right about 25 yds down the road. The Start of the trail is going to be hard to find, but you follow the road past the horsecamp, over the bridge and along for about 2 miles. Then you take the first right onto another well-groomed dirt road. You'll follow that road for awhile and watch for a barbed wire fence and a sign that says no trespassing and a little trail that goes steeply up about 3 ft next to the road. Youll know your in the right place when you see the start block.

Also, the trail is an badass shape b/c me and jesse cleaned it up and rode it last weekend.
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSherpa
    I have no clue how to get there from Tulsa, but once your in Ft. Smith took 540 North and get off on the FIRST Devils Den exit from the South (Second if your coming from Fayetteville). Then you'll follow that road down to Devils Den and you'll cross a bridge over Lee Creek (with no water in it) and follow that for about 1 mile. Then, as the road goes up you'll veer left onto a dirt road heading towards the horse camp. (The road that goes by the DH course is also the road that goes by the horse camp, so anyone at DD will know where it is) Ok, once your on the dirt road it gets tricky to find. You'll go across a short bridge and then come onto a LONG straightaway, and about 1/2 through that straightaway there will be a right hand turn that looks more or less like a 4-wheeler trail. Follow that for about 50yds into an open area, and the finish line jump in on your right about 25 yds down the road. The Start of the trail is going to be hard to find, but you follow the road past the horsecamp, over the bridge and along for about 2 miles. Then you take the first right onto another well-groomed dirt road. You'll follow that road for awhile and watch for a barbed wire fence and a sign that says no trespassing and a little trail that goes steeply up about 3 ft next to the road. Youll know your in the right place when you see the start block.

Also, the trail is an badass shape b/c me and jesse cleaned it up and rode it last weekend.
    No def not a good idea. Don't go to Ft. Smith. Take 412( Cherokee turnpike) all the way from Tulsa to Siloam Springs, AR and then continue on 412 to Springdale, AR and get on the 71 bi pass and follow it to fayetteville, AR. Once there exit South again onto the 540 Freeway. Continue South on 540 passed the Greenland exit. You will want to continue all the way to the Winslow exit on the right. Once off the bipass, turn right and follow that exact road for about 15-20 miles, You will get to some extremely loopy, slow turns. Follow these turns all the way into the valley and you will see the Devils Den adventure center. Ask the center for specific directions to the course, they should be able to tell u exactly where to go.

Those are about the best directions from Tulsa. You might Pm FormulaX for clarification since he is from Tulsa.

mtbr member
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by biker3
    No def not a good idea. Don't go to Ft. Smith. Take 412( Cherokee turnpike) all the way from Tulsa to Siloam Springs, AR and then continue on 412 to Springdale, AR and get on the 71 bi pass and follow it to fayetteville, AR. Once there exit South again onto the 540 Freeway. Continue South on 540 passed the Greenland exit. You will want to continue all the way to the Winslow exit on the right. Once off the bipass, turn right and follow that exact road for about 15-20 miles, You will get to some extremely loopy, slow turns. Follow these turns all the way into the valley and you will see the Devils Den adventure center. Ask the center for specific directions to the course, they should be able to tell u exactly where to go.

Those are about the best directions from Tulsa. You might Pm FormulaX for clarification since he is from Tulsa.

Thanks alot, I will ask steve..peace