Demo 9 with remote DHX remote ok?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2005

Demo 9 with remote DHX remote ok?

Hey everyone,

Has anyone installed a Avy or DHX with a remote on their D9 before? I purchased one of the DHX's from Turner for the Demo that have the remotes which mount on to their DHRs and wanted to see if any one has this set up yet. If you have pictures of how you routed it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks!

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I do not own a demo 9 but a picture on avy's website and give you a hand maybe....

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    I am not sure, but the RR DHX's might be valved specially for a single pivot. Other than that I don't see a problem. The plus would be easy acess to the boost valve and controls

mtbr member
    Aug 2006
    what is the purpose???? I ride red demo9.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    The purpose for the DHX is that the DHR, the bike it was designed for, desn't have enough room to fit a piggyback design. As for the purpose of the avy, I don't know

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Avy would be to overkill for me, but the DHX feels much better than the Manitou IMO. I'm not too concerned about the valving, but good point.

I was only referencing the Avy because they have the remote resi like the DHX that I have so I wanted to see how it was routed.

Members who have read this thread: 0