Decided my FlyPapers were way too thick...- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Decided my FlyPapers were way too thick...

Decided my FlyPapers were way too thick...-dsc07244.jpgClick image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC07244.jpg 
Views:	403 
Size:	72.3 KB 
ID:	925813

Meet the HoneyBadger Pedal, "The World's Most Fearless Pedal!" it's also the STRONGEST pedal ever made! Be looking for it at the Redbull Rampage this weekend...
    If more people rode more bikes, more places, more often, the world would be a more better place!

Glad to Be Alive
    alright dean...has something in his bag of tricks
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    that's a TON of material removed! Question, are you still locked into using those Gravity cranks with them?
    tangaroo: What electrolytes do chicken and turkey have again?
    rck18: All of them, because they're meat.

mtbr member
    Here's a few of the stats on the HoneyBadgers: 4.20 inches x 4.20 inches; 3.2mm thin on front and back edges; 3mm on outboard end, 2mm all around center mud clearance hole; angular contact, full compliment bearings; 8 reverse taper, length and diameter optimized traction pins; 16 fangs; twice the amount of mud clearance as FlyPapers; under 500 grams; better sealed bearings than the FlyPapers; 14.2% smaller diameter backside bearing than FlyPapers; 20% smaller diameter threaded end on frontside bearing cup than FlyPapers, with finer pitch threads; top secret, super strong, military grade stainless steel alloy with better corrosion resistance than any other steel; and 87% stronger bearing shaft and pedal body than FlyPapers, making the HoneyBadgers absolutely the strongest pedals in the history of the World! (Over 64% stronger than the next nearest "spindley" pedal)...and...Due to the smaller diameter backside bearing and the smaller diameter of the threaded portion of the frontside bearing cup, there are MANY more cranks that will now work!
    If more people rode more bikes, more places, more often, the world would be a more better place!

mtbr member
    SMT, You gonna be at Ramp Age? I'm headed there in a few hours to deliver the first set of HoneyBadgers to a rider that I'm sponsoring. Call me if you're headed there...

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike Doc View Post
    SMT, You gonna be at Ramp Age? I'm headed there in a few hours to deliver the first set of HoneyBadgers to a rider that I'm sponsoring. Call me if you're headed there...
    new phone lost number...I am not going...friends surprise 50th Bday party (are we getting that old - it sucks)
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days