dallas now has DH trails- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2005

dallas now has DH trails

basically the land owner of one of the highest hills in the DFW area has opened up his property to us to build DH, XC, DJ and PTs on his "mountain". We have two lines cut. One is fast and has long jumps the other is very steep and techy-gnar. Sure there're only 30-40 seconds long but it beats having nothing. A tip of the hat to the land owner is in order.
    check out dorba.org or rogueposse.net for the specifics

mtbr member
    Sweet! I do a ton of business there. I guess I'll bring both bikes next time. This is awesome news!!!!

mtbr member
    Apr 2007
    Thats bada$$. I been looking for a place to take the big bike out when I get back into town and it seems like has been some great effort and building going into these new trails. I was on both web-pages listed trying to find some more information. Do you happen to have any pictures of what yall have built or any more discription. I should be back in Flower Mound in the next 2-3 weeks and need to get the Fox 40 going again. Thanks for making my day.

Z

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    Name and Location if you don't mind.

Glad to Be Alive
    post some pics
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    ever since i bought a downhill bike all its been good for was showing off......this is a dream come true!

mtbr member
    Jun 2008
    I'll be in DFW this weekend! Can I get a location?

mtbr member
    Mar 2005
    The trail is named Big Cedar and is close to joe pool lake south of downtown. The very short dh runs aren't finished, the first xc loop (4 miles) is ready to ride, but its rained most of the week and it will be too muddy to ride tomorrow for sure and probably sunday too. Folks will be working though tomorrow morning and probably sunday. Come on out and bring a shovel.

Google view:
    http://tinyurl.com/dbgaxa

Live.com view:
    http://tinyurl.com/c45gmy

The physical address is:
    5950 Eagle Ford Drive
    Dallas, Texas 75249

Members who have read this thread: 0