Cyclesport.com- Mtbr.com

Thread: Cyclesport.com

mtbr member

Cyclesport.com

Anybody have any experience with cyclesport.com? They have some gloves I want at a hell of a deal but I'm kinda leary since the price is so good.

mtbr member
    Feb 2006
    I placed a recent order, because of xcellent prices. Turned out fine, except I had to return a item because I guessed at the wrong size. Wanted to exchange for proper size when they told me they were moving location/warehouse and were opt sure if when they might have the items wanted back in stock. Their current sale prices are apparently due to trying to liquidate stock to aid in heir move. They set up an RMA no problem for me, and we're ver helpful on the phone. If they have what you want, go ahead and place an order, they seemed legit to me.

mtbr member
    Good to know, except I'm not sure the size I need. I have worn small and medium gloves and the small ones seem to have less excess in the palm area which leads to better comfort on long lift days. I'll see what I can find out before placing an order, guess I should've tried on more Dakine gloves at Snowshoe this past Sunday but the ones I wanted were all XL.

Members who have read this thread: 0