Cutting AVI files for MTB video- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Cutting AVI files for MTB video

Hey All,

I have a ton of footage from Whistler I recorded on my Vholdr helmet cam. The Vholdr software spits out AVI files and I wanted to know what people use to edit and cut clips together. I am a total noob at editing and splicing video, so I would prefer something simple to use and not too expensive. I would also like to be able to cut in music. Any ideas? Thanks.

mtbr member

widows movie maker

Quote Originally Posted by Bullit21
    Hey All,

I have a ton of footage from Whistler I recorded on my Vholdr helmet cam. The Vholdr software spits out AVI files and I wanted to know what people use to edit and cut clips together. I am a total noob at editing and splicing video, so I would prefer something simple to use and not too expensive. I would also like to be able to cut in music. Any ideas? Thanks.
    no problem...most newer PCs have windows movie maker! Save the avi clips to the hard disc and then import the clips into windows movie maker. Bring up the toolbar instructions and it guides you through the movie making process from start ro finish . Every thing from music, on clip titles , etc,etc. if you need more help ..pm me.
    "life is a little slower when your over 100 MPH" JAD

Members who have read this thread: 0