crankworx thought i had today.- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

crankworx thought i had today.

well i got to thinking to day, why is crankworx not a televised event like in the xgames or even the dew tour? is it politics or something else? i remember when i played paint ball it was all the topic of discussion in the mags i would read. we need to get on tv we need to be main stream we need to get on the x games. i just haven't read anything about them wanting to go more mainstream. am i missing something like they tried but failed or its not a cool a bmx dj's or street? any thought's on this?

JBinKC
    Fan base is way too small for tv. The rampage was on TV last year, but they only gave it about 5 minutes of air time.

mtbr member
    Fan base is small because people domt know about it. If they televised it with some ads, i reckon theyed get a huge audience, and IMO this def holds true with the rampage. They dont realise their are a huge amount of people in other countries that dont get to go to these events, so i reckon they should televise it

mtbr member
    Even in CO I have yet to see an ad on TV about Colorado Crankworx. I guess I could have just missed it but don't think so.

Members who have read this thread: 0