Could you do this??- Mtbr.com
    Some Assembly Required

Could you do this??

I'm probably gonna get a 66RC after Jan. I wanna get back to a Zokie. Go-Ride offers tuning of purchased forks. I'm probably wrong but didn't I read here where the 888 internals are basically the same as the 66 RC? If so, could you get the low-speed compression sleeve & basically all of the 888 stuff done to it??? It maynot be worth it unless you were gonna race, but, it would be a heck'of'a sellin' point if you decided to get rid of it later, be awesome while you had too, to say th' least.

user-created
    I don't know for sure, but I can't imagine Go-Rides "tuning" includes anything besides springs and oil.

Some Assembly Required
    Quote Originally Posted by singletrack
    I don't know for sure, but I can't imagine Go-Rides "tuning" includes anything besides springs and oil.
    Probably right about go-ride. But Zokie offers some stuff besides "erl & sprangs". Czech this link http://forums.mtbr.com/showthread.ph...ight=888+works

Doesn't have to be Go-Ride, heck they won't answer an email about the cost of s/h on a tire so why would I expect them to do any better on something I might potentially order from them. Thread isn't really about Go-Ride anyways, sorry if you got that impression, it's about the 66 RC.

user-created
    Quote Originally Posted by man w/ one hand
    Czech this link
    That's funny.
    Thread isn't really about Go-Ride anyways, sorry if you got that impression, it's about the 66 RC.
    Yeah I kinda realized that after my reply but was too lazy to fix it. Anywho, I'm sure the 888 and 66 catridges are the same with different stroke length, so all 888 tricks are doable.

Haven't tried myself though....

Members who have read this thread: 0