the compound (real ride) saturday... anyone down- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    The Bad
    Reputation: heks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    180

    the compound (real ride) saturday... anyone down

    title says it all... you down

  2. #2
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by heks
    title says it all... you down
    I will be on my side sat morning
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  3. #3
    Local Paperboy Hero
    Reputation: Cru Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    986
    Yo, we're thinking about the compound. But, Jake is going to be out at skeleton all day... so, we might do that.

  4. #4
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,441
    Quote Originally Posted by Cru Jones
    Yo, we're thinking about the compound. But, Jake is going to be out at skeleton all day... so, we might do that.
    c'mon, you know joe doesn't ride dirt anymore, he's a roadie now...


  5. #5
    Local Paperboy Hero
    Reputation: Cru Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    986
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    I will be on my side sat morning
    Is that the way you take it???

  6. #6
    surf-ride-repeat
    Reputation: pdirt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,491
    Quote Originally Posted by .WestCoastHucker.
    c'mon, you know joe doesn't ride dirt anymore, he's a roadie now...

    Hey I resemble that remark!

    FYI I got hit by a car on my dirt jump bike, need a new wheel and pedals...found some jumps in the flats by the marina, they need water and shovels... wanna go?

  7. #7
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Cru Jones
    Is that the way you take it???
    anyway I can....was out there today....man it is very hot...go early
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  8. #8
    The Bad
    Reputation: heks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    180
    i still ride dirt... well see when you get back hucker ol boy... i knew you wouldnt go bob... talk jake into going... there is massive dirt jumps there... plus a foam pit

  9. #9
    ____________
    Reputation: Roaming Oregon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    872
    Quote Originally Posted by heks
    i still ride dirt... well see when you get back hucker ol boy... i knew you wouldnt go bob... talk jake into going... there is massive dirt jumps there... plus a foam pit
    I might be interested Sunday- but Saturday I wanna dig a bunch. I have some others coming out too. If enough show up we could get the left line running, the third landing dialed and have a 5th jump in the line...


  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    938
    Quote Originally Posted by Roaming Oregon
    I might be interested Sunday- but Saturday I wanna dig a bunch. I have some others coming out too. If enough show up we could get the left line running, the third landing dialed and have a 5th jump in the line...


    Damn, those jumps are looking nice.

  11. #11
    spelunker
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by heks
    title says it all... you down

    Cru and I will be heading out there later this afternoon (Saturday). It is going to be nuts.

  12. #12
    Local Paperboy Hero
    Reputation: Cru Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    986
    Quote Originally Posted by jamesdc
    Damn, those jumps are looking nice.
    They are super fun. The jumps at the compound were feeling tiny after hitting these.

    But, the compound was straight up rad today. Corey Bohan, TJ Ellis, and a ton of other rippers were out there tearing shiz up. It's kind of fun being the only dude on 26s in a train of 30 down the DJ line.

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.