Company Update- Mtbr.com

Thread: Company Update

mtbr member

Company Update

NYC has purchased our first CNC milling machine and a lathe will soon follow. Our new shop is located in the historic area of Red Hook Brooklyn. It's a small shop that we're sharing with a fab shop that produces architectural metal products like staircases and various other products. The owner who now is partnered with us is a real cool guy that went to Cooper Union Art school and also is a cyclist. He has an extensive background in metal fabrication so he'll help out in all future endeavors. I'm really excited about all this as it will bring new possibilities for NYCFreeride. Everything will now be in stock! Pedal are the real focus right now so we're gearing up to manufacture them first, I'm also going to work with Jeff Lenosky in developing a more 'dialed' signature pedal for him it'll be a lot lighter and most likely follow a paralellogram shape. The new H.O.E. stem should be here next week in black and gold (That's the last of the "out-sourcing"!)

:DEATH:
    You spoiled brat, God's favorite, You always win, You never loose, And You get everything in the end!

40 & Fast
    Congrats; I'm sure this an exciting and anxious time for you.
    CNC machines are no small investment and I'm sure you chomping at the bit to get some revenue off that bad boy.

you'll have to update your thread with products so people on the other side of world (like myself) can see what the hubub is all about.
    Ride hard, Drag the broken pieces back, Share lusty tales of adventure & Tell everyone, " I almost stuck the landing".

mtbr member
    Thats what I like to see..... That CNC is Bad Ass.... Let us know I will be the first to take a pair of those Lenosky pedals fellow Sussex boy here.. I was just gonna call you guys for the price on the current pedals cause there is no price on the site.. I just ordered a shirt and seat collar and ends from you the other day Andy.. I was the guy who gave the wrong shipping address and emailed you like 30 times.. Anyway good luck bro keep us posted I love your stuff, also you guys need some Flexfit hats with your NYC Logo..

mtbr member
    Great news. I have always like my stuff for you guys.

mtbr member
    Nice! I've always wanted a pair of NYC pedals, maybe if the price comes down I can get some
    Can't wait to see the future designs.

Members who have read this thread: 0