Cold Springs trail, Santa Barbara 5/14/11- Mtbr.com
    Over 50, & not '2' tired

Good job! Cold Springs trail, Santa Barbara 5/14/11

great ride today at Cold Springs trail in SB. But there must've been a Sierra club thing going on. I've never seen so many hikers! It was literally wall to wall, non-stop hikers, in both directions, making it extra challenging to ride, let alone film! Maybe that was why this usual MTB paradise was missing mtbers! They must've known.

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lg6z4WVb9KM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lg6z4WVb9KM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="390" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
    www.unigeezer.com
    "Over 50, and not '2' Tired!"

mtbr member
    You need a unicycle forum.....
    I'm GNARcissistic

Glad to Be Alive
    more vid time of that chick in black spandex
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Professional Troll
    Yep, front side trails on the weekend are normall pretty crowded. Especially in the middle of the day. Gotta stick to late afternoons or backside (which is where we were today).

Members who have read this thread: 0