Cheers to another great season- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Cheers to another great season

For some of us the riding season is coming to an end so I thought this could be a thread to post your best pics, vids or story’s from the 2008 season. As far as my season of riding went I can’t complain one bit. I made my first trip to Rays indoor MTB, hit my first 10 foot drop, got arrested for sawing up a tree branch that was on the trail and almost went to county lock up due to the fact that the only form of payment that I had on me to post bail was a credit card with my wife’s name on it (of course a good riding buddy of mine bailed me out). One big accomplishment is that myself and three other riding buddies of mine cut in a new FR/(Midwestern)DH trail out in one of the best most secluded spots that we could find, 10 months and so far no one has touched any of our jumps, ladder bridges, or tools. Last I didn’t learn any new tricks but I did dial in and smoothed out everything thing I already know so all in all Id say my season wasn’t to bad (other than getting arrested).

These pics are from the last worm weekend we had here in Chicago.

Last edited by dankist4x4; 11-26-2008 at 11:39 AM.
    1ST RATE Earnest Borgnine-Ethel Merman erotic nudes!óDANGó Ethel was WAY hairier

mtbr member
    Sep 2008
    ya i cant complain either, although i took a chunk outta my chin on some dirtjumps, which took forever to heal up due to football. i bent three axles, and a new frame and fork. 08 has been my best riding year so far, can't wait till next season,
    mabye i can talk my buddies into building durring the winter so we'll have more for spring
    8BALL UP8

mtbr member
    The season's not over quite yet, but here are a few pics from last Saturday (I'm in the brown jacket with sweatpants, Kona Stinky):

mtbr member
    Yep, I'm still riding until the ground turns to Ice, slush, mud, snow, or all of the above.
    1ST RATE Earnest Borgnine-Ethel Merman erotic nudes!óDANGó Ethel was WAY hairier

Members who have read this thread: 0