Canfield Brothers Welcomes Jeremy "Kickstand" Hottinger to Our Team- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Canfield Brothers Welcomes Jeremy "Kickstand" Hottinger to Our Team

Jeremy, "Kickstand" Hottinger out of Virgin Utah.

We had the good fortune to meet Jeremy at Rampage this year and were absolutely blown away with him. Not only was he throwing down on the big lines of the old site, his laid back personality really drew us to him. He is SUPER down to earth and an amazing mentor to his group of peers. We are really stoked to have him on board!

Kickstand is just recovering from a broken collarbone and is still KILLING it in this edit:
    <iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/54915247?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0&amp;b adge=0&amp;color=ffffff" width="800" height="450" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Canfield Brothers Welcomes Jeremy &quot;Kickstand&quot; Hottinger to Our Team-120612jer2.jpg  

Canfield Brothers Welcomes Jeremy &quot;Kickstand&quot; Hottinger to Our Team-120612jer1-copy.jpg  

Last edited by KillingtonVT; 12-07-2012 at 08:27 PM.

NOT Team Sanchez
    Way to go, Jeremy!
    I like bikes.

mtbr member
    Aug 2008
    Sick!

ventanakaz
    Nice
    i need to ride more. building jumps takes to much time...my other hobby is kicking the crap outta my home built mook jong.

Members who have read this thread: 0