Can you say HOLY SH!T- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Can you say HOLY SH!T

SO after talken to JLO (Jeff Lenosky) for about hour and half ove rthe phone me and my buddy pete said ok were gunna mke a satilite dish. its basiclly a drop curved wall ride u jump into and jump out but instead of the 90 degrees of a curved wall its placed at 45 degrees. SO here a pic of me standin in the middle its going to be 10 feet wide and 16 feet long its truely amazing. P.S. wait till I get some pics up of my buddies yard its bad ass mini monster park. O and we built it in record time after getting outa school at like 2:45 we finished around 6 today............

Loves His Sunday
    HOLY ISH DAVE. When you told me you were gonna build it I figured a few months. I gotta finish my ride NOW! Is it in Pete's driveway?

mtbr member

... and if we just ... wow!

WOWW daveee!!!!!!!!! really sick. that thinggss huge. cant wait to see the pics of u hittting it up. P.S. if u look at it closely it looks like a big smily face!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mxrider489
    HOLY ISH DAVE. When you told me you were gonna build it I figured a few months. I gotta finish my ride NOW! Is it in Pete's driveway?
    yea petes getting his drive way redone so next time your there the 6 foot wooden kicker will be at the end of it....

kona-tize me captain
    looks well built, if i were you i would put a cross beam at the end of each side that will meet in the middle, that way your wood wont warp up when u lay it down
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

fungus amongus
    me and my dad built a halfpipe a couple of years ago (21ft long 4ft tall)and i never used it then when i got into biking i decided i wanted to use the wood for building shtunts but my dad cut it up and threw it out, he was per pissed when i said i wanted the wood cause its been sitting there for 3 years. nice job and good timing
    don't do anything else but ride bicycles..I'm a very complex individual

notabouttoseeyourlight
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdave52
    SO after talken to JLO (Jeff Lenosky) ::clunk::for about hour and half ove rthe phone me and my buddy pete said ok were gunna mke a satilite dish. its basiclly a drop curved wall ride u jump into and jump out but instead of the 90 degrees of a curved wall its placed at 45 degrees. SO here a pic of me standin in the middle its going to be 10 feet wide and 16 feet long its truely amazing. P.S. wait till I get some pics up of my buddies yard its bad ass mini monster park. O and we built it in record time after getting outa school at like 2:45 we finished around 6 today............
    nobody is going to get that....
    cycle tracks will abound in utopia.

Kill that $hit!
    Screw bikes, time to bust out the skateboard! Throw some metal coping on that sucka and it's on!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by coma13
    nobody is going to get that....
    yea you mean hard to explain yea deff is or do you mean ride it?

Glad to Be Alive
    nice construction...hopefully you credit for school making that
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by .downhillfaster.
    Hey, do you and your buddy wanna come out to AZ and build a mini skate ramp in the backyard of my new house?? It would take me a year to do it
    dude i was thinking the smae thing. I was like this will take months. After getting into the mood we were putting in 2x4s like crazy fast and then we stud it up to see what it looks like and i tought i was gunna crap myself its so big its gunna atleast shot you 15 feet off the ground...Huge thanks for Jeff

pwn3rator
    pretty cool...
    SOCAL UNION REPREZENT
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

Bike Hustler
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerdave52
    SO after talken to JLO (Jeff Lenosky) for about hour and half ove rthe phone me and my buddy pete said ok were gunna mke a satilite dish. its basiclly a drop curved wall ride u jump into and jump out but instead of the 90 degrees of a curved wall its placed at 45 degrees. SO here a pic of me standin in the middle its going to be 10 feet wide and 16 feet long its truely amazing. P.S. wait till I get some pics up of my buddies yard its bad ass mini monster park. O and we built it in record time after getting outa school at like 2:45 we finished around 6 today............
    So... It's a halfpipe w/ no flat bottom, tilted up at an angle? I 'm stoked to see it finished and what the approach looks like.

mtbr member
    Dave smells of elderberries.

Cant wait to ride it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouse
    what were is gnarcal

mtbr member
    thats awsome, im gonna have to build some ramps
    Sully

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bull

Cant wait to ride it.
    you just hate me cuz i ride training wheels

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by .downhillfaster.
    Hey, do you and your buddy wanna come out to AZ and build a mini skate ramp in the backyard of my new house?? It would take me a year to do it

I am positive he will just give you that one...and build you a couple other ones next week...you are so lucky..................

sarcasism included
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Meh.
    I've seen it before, looked really cool.

Loves His Sunday
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Bull

Cant wait to ride it.
    haha and his father was a hamster. Monty Python right

pwn3rator
    so you are gonna hip into it, ride through the curved bottom and use the other tranny as a lip to hip out, and all the while this thing is gonna be like 5 ft. off the ground. that is pretty wild...
    SOCAL UNION REPREZENT
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

Members who have read this thread: 0