Calling out DHidiot and spdrycr- Mtbr.com
    Glad to Be Alive

Calling out DHidiot and spdrycr

Final conclussion:

You guys ask for instances of people taking information off this site and posting it on other websites or using against us riders in city cancel meetings. We showed that to you.

You are kindly asked to edit your post. Which you do not want too.

Well.... Can we all feel safe and secure now, knowing you will be the ones stepping up to the plate when dealing with city council???

Since you are so sure of yourself DHidiot and spdrycr, then can you tells us the current status of odd/even days, the building of a new trails or anything else that is happening now????

If you don't have the information above....maybe you should do what is kindly asked.... for the people who do and fight for biker rights on the Frontside Santa barbara mountain trails.

rider
    amen.
    o and im an avid front country rider but i havent been really fighting (dont think city council would really listen to a 15 year old) do u know the status of the trails or the odd/even day thing? havent heard much about it lately.
    thanks
    -rtth
    "who vants a mustache ride?"

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    alot of love in this post. I can just feel it. I hope that guy rots in hell, or drives off a cliff for what ever his use might be. I bet he uses his car to go to the corner store only 1 block away. Ride my bike and damn be hell faster.

I wanna talk to Samson!
    preach it brutha.
    JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

Don't skid
    To max_winner1

Quote Originally Posted by Max_winner1
    alot of love in this post. I can just feel it. I hope that guy rots in hell, or drives off a cliff for what ever his use might be. I bet he uses his car to go to the corner store only 1 block away. Ride my bike and damn be hell faster.
    What???

Right on SMT! I too ride SB frontside and although I am not as active as you are in the fight I have done a little volunteer work with sbmtv and am fairly aware of the odd/even days proposal.
    I think the problem may be that DHidiot and spdrycr made some comments in a joking manner that they thought were harmles and funny (I assume they were joking), and may rightly think so. But the problem is that these comments can be used against fellow mountain bikers as ammo to shut down trails. Wether these guys want to believe it or not the comments have the potential to hurt fellow mtb'ers, which sux. So DHidiot and spdrycr again it is your choose to make such comments but try to understand that they can be harmful to the rest of us and especially insulting to peeps like SMT who are fighting to keep our trails open for every biker (even the dh idiots). It might not be an issue in your area but it is a big issue here, so have a little respect for fellow MTB'ers.
    And RTH, thanks for looking out for SB riders.

Coors, the american beer.
    Shiver me timbers: you started riding in 02 for crying out loud. You dont know ****.
    AZ has the best mountain bike gathering ever

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Melt
    Shiver me timbers: you started riding in 02 for crying out loud. You dont know ****.
    our my facts wrong??? Hey Melt Thanks for playing

Glad to Be Alive

I pigskin I never Nerf it
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    You are kindly asked to edit your post. Which you do not want too.

If you don't have the information above....maybe you should do what is kindly asked.... for the people who do and fight for biker rights on the Frontside Santa barbara mountain trails.

There's no edit button on my posts. Figure that out and I'll edit it. I don't want to affect you locals negatively. I'm being totally honest when I say that if you have to worry about what is posted on this site being read by these moron trail nazis, then you have more important problems to worry about.

Just on thing, can I say these things on any other websites, or should I walk on eggshells there too? Can I go into the MTBR NY forum speak my mind there?

I'll edit once the edit button shows up, and I'm being serious. I logged off and logged back in. No edit button.
    James

I aspire to be on Osokolo's ignore list.

Quote Originally Posted by Osokolo
    small minds usually try to insult other people by saying things that they themselves suffer from...
    i dont care that you have a small penis or erectile disfunction

Former Noob Herder
    i see an edit button, but then again i've got god-like powers and appear to be fairly good looking...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslingger
    no doubt you must have majored in english or something rad!!!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by spdrycr
    There's no edit button on my posts. Figure that out and I'll edit it. I don't want to affect you locals negatively. I'm being totally honest when I say that if you have to worry about what is posted on this site being read by these moron trail nazis, then you have more important problems to worry about.

Just on thing, can I say these things on any other websites, or should I walk on eggshells there too? Can I go into the MTBR NY forum speak my mind there?

I'll edit once the edit button shows up, and I'm being serious. I logged off and logged back in. No edit button.
    best not to post on any website aggresive nature of bike riders....jokes time and time again show up in council meetings. Yep, you wouldn't believe the things that come up in council meetings...big things to worry about....so being like barney fife "nip it in the bud" about post is a good thing. Every little thing helps.

The edit button is next to the reply button on your post only.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

... and if we just ... Good message

I live in northeast PA and am actually a council board member in a very small rural township AND a mountain biker. You are right on about what goes on in council meetings. People come in with their own agenda and use the info off of websites quite a bit (although around these parts the agenda is not mountain bike related). Considering they are stating these things to council members that might have been elected to the position because they are a)the local bartender (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) b)a loud complainer or c)a power hungry bastard that promises things to certain "constituants" makes it even more important that we watch what we type. And seriously, about walking on "egg shells", I believe your previous post said something about intentionally running down hikers (I'm paraphrasing). That has nothing to do with egg shells that's just an attempt at flaming. I do wonder if the folks that are positng flaming comments here actually go to any trail maint. sessions or do anything else that remotely improves the trail or promotes goodwill. If not, your subversion toward your fellow mountain biker is really a statement about your poor character and lack of intellect. And...as far as running down hikers go, even though I'm a mountain biker if I'm ever hiking with my little girls and a punk like you tries to run us off the trail because you feel your 45 pound bike has the "right of way" going downhill while we are climbing uphill, then you can expect that my pistol will be shot at you...Yes that is flaming indeed and rural justice.

just lean back and ...

... and if we just ... hey rexford

you'll never catch me i am to fast, i'll outrun your stinking bullit on my bullit!!! bwaaaahahahahahahaha!!!!!
    how bad could it hurt/ i've got good insurance.

Oct 2004

Post can't be edited

best not to post on any website aggresive nature of bike riders....jokes time and time again show up in council meetings. Yep, you wouldn't believe the things that come up in council meetings...big things to worry about....so being like barney fife "nip it in the bud" about post is a good thing. Every little thing helps.

I want to respectfully edit my post. There is no edit button on my posts on the board. The edit button is on THIS board, but not that board.

I am in agreement that my post should be edited. Can the mods to anything?

I don't want to create any tension, and with all the numbnuts on these forums, I figure I'd better not piss off any of you that can actually articulate complete sentances with relatively positive content. I still feel uneasy about this, because I really believe in saying what you say, no matter how it comes out, but again, I would feel terrible if any of my posts were used against us.

Tthis is the weirdest f*cking thing that I can't edit those posts...
    Last edited by spdrycr; 11-24-2004 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Help... there is no edit button on my posts on that board!!
    James

small minds usually try to insult other people by saying things that they themselves suffer from...

mtbr member
    i see an edit button, but then again i've got god-like powers and appear to be fairly good looking...

::grins:: You just keep telling yourself that.. whatever gets you going in the morning.........but we know the truth.....

Glad to Be Alive
    I figure I'd better not piss off any of you that can actually articulate complete sentances with relatively positive content.

I guess you were not talking about me...my sentance structure sucks when I type fast. Anyway thanks. I believe in free speech but it is ridiculus what gets brought up.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Felpur
    ::grins:: You just keep telling yourself that.. whatever gets you going in the morning.........but we know the truth.....

Hey man you don't know......Zedro is really CUTE......one time he was wearing this short dress with high heels and all this makeup...oh man the memories are exciting...can you please excuse me

Oct 2004
    I sent you a PM... Just delete all my posts on the "most important thing a MTB can read" thread...

Respectfully,

James
    James

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by spdrycr
    I sent you a PM... Just delete all my posts on the "most important thing a MTB can read" thread...

Respectfully,

James
    thanks email sent back

Don't skid
    Quote Originally Posted by KingRexford
    I live in northeast PA and am actually a council board member in a very small rural township AND a mountain biker. You are right on about what goes on in council meetings. People come in with their own agenda and use the info off of websites quite a bit (although around these parts the agenda is not mountain bike related). Considering they are stating these things to council members that might have been elected to the position because they are a)the local bartender (which isn't necessarily a bad thing) b)a loud complainer or c)a power hungry bastard that promises things to certain "constituants" makes it even more important that we watch what we type. And seriously, about walking on "egg shells", I believe your previous post said something about intentionally running down hikers (I'm paraphrasing). That has nothing to do with egg shells that's just an attempt at flaming. I do wonder if the folks that are positng flaming comments here actually go to any trail maint. sessions or do anything else that remotely improves the trail or promotes goodwill. If not, your subversion toward your fellow mountain biker is really a statement about your poor character and lack of intellect. And...as far as running down hikers go, even though I'm a mountain biker if I'm ever hiking with my little girls and a punk like you tries to run us off the trail because you feel your 45 pound bike has the "right of way" going downhill while we are climbing uphill, then you can expect that my pistol will be shot at you...Yes that is flaming indeed and rural justice.

Hey Rexford, chill dude. No need to shoot anybody. Spdrycr said he is sorry and is trying to withdraw his posts. BTW aren't you doing the same thing he did? Although this is good because mountain biker could use your comments against hikers. I could see it, "crazy hikers vow to shoot mountain bikers on trails". And hey spdrycr, thanks for being cool about this, but i don't know why you can't find the edit button.

all end up here someday

Good job! Thanks man!

I think for the most part everyone knew you were just joking, I'm glad you saw how these people will manipulate information for their own good.

I wouldn't even have mentioned anything if I hadn't read exact threads taken from the old DH forum on an anti-mtb site maybe a couple years ago...
    If I get lost, don't go too fast!

Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    I think there is a time limit on when you can edit your post. After that you don't have the option. Go back and check your posts from yesterday or the day before, I'd guess you can't edit them now.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Hey Kyle

Go make some more bombs and overcharge the American taxpayer. After the election on Nov. 2nd did you folks in the defense industry get a bonus? If you want peace you gots to have war I guess...and for you I'll wait in a tree stand on West Mountain and stick you with an arrow just to watch you bleed to death slowly, a bullit would be to painless and quick. I'm getting the brake line hopefully on Friday, can I come over for help on changing it out and bleeding the brakes?

Coors, the american beer.
    yes because so many girls are 6' 6" and have facial hair

get some glasses, F A G G O T
    AZ has the best mountain bike gathering ever

just lean back and ...

rexford

yeah give me a call when you get the brake line.
    how bad could it hurt/ i've got good insurance.

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Melt
    yes because so many girls are 6' 6" and have facial hair

get some glasses, F A G G O T
    the picture makes you look like you have some boobs and your legs are very skinny like a women. I thought you were some hippy chick or something because of the hair on the legs. I just had my eyes checked 20/08 in right and 20/10 in left. So the vision is real good. My bad didn't mean to offend you for having your picture look like a girl...I don't know what does other people think of this picture??? Girl or guy???.....took you 3 times to hit this....at least you hit it...that is cool. Not trying to bag on you for looking like a girl in this picture.....just was asking if you were a girl because of the stuff I mentioned above.

Oh and sorry I am not gay either NTTIAWWT
    Last edited by SHIVER ME TIMBERS; 12-27-2006 at 10:15 AM.

Oct 2004

My posts deleted, thanks Zedro!

Final conclussion:

You guys ask for instances of people taking information off this site and posting it on other websites or using against us riders in city cancel meetings. We showed that to you.

You are kindly asked to edit your post.

Couldn't edit, but I pm'd Zedro and he deleted my posts. Again, I didn't mean any harm, and I wish you all the best of luck in your continued fight to protect your trail usage. I guess I didn't understand at first what the big deal was, and now I do. I'll watch my posts in the future to avoid a repeat of this.

Regards,
    James

be happy-eat ice cream
    Sorry for taking you guys seriously. Haha. I guess I'm gullible. Thanks for understanding. It's very touchy here in SB, so a shout out to everyone to use your freakin bells! Peace guys.
    "Everything is Bicycle! Bicycle!"
    "We don't need no stinkin landings!"

Members who have read this thread: 0