A call to all: Devils Den Pics and Stories- Mtbr.com
    Serving you since 2010
    Feb 2004

A call to all: Devils Den Pics and Stories

To all who attended the DDDH,

If you have some pics or a good story about the weekend lets have 'em.

Thanks to all who came and helped to make it soooooo good.

Bring on.............
    Something witty goes here.

mtbr member
    Here's a little vid I put together with the 1min worth of video I shot. I was only there for about the 1.5 hrs and it was pretty slow, but I heard it picked up on the second run. I'll try and make it to a few more races and get enough video to do 5-10min highlight film. There's two clips that have teh first 1/2 slowed to 1/2 speed just to make the video a little more insteresting. The first slow mo is the guy coming towards the camera into a turn and then as he exits I boost it to regular speed. The secound slow mo is the dude hitting the finish line jump and then switching to regular speed as he lands and goes past me (he was going pretty fast on that section). I decided to go on a group ride, wish I would've stayed for the fat tire and pizza.

right click, save target as:
    http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/bc/3fa1a935...lSrcABcwuX9gp8

If anyone has more footage, I'd be happy to collect everything, upload it to my pc and make a vid out of it (mail me a tape (vhs or minidv or a CD w/ AVI file on it), or I could maybe mail a blank vhs out and get ppl's contributions).

phil.
    Last edited by phil.; 04-06-2004 at 06:28 AM.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    the race was SICK.. as far as stories.. not much to tell.. props to steve for coming through like the badass you are, and letting biker3 use your rig for his last run. i have NO clue how you pulled off a 2:22 on that course..
    the freaks were out after the race as well.. hitting the roadgap, and making it look easy.
    i will say that i was REALLY impressed with how cool everyone was in general.. there was tons of support, lent tools/parts, a guy that had near-professional help dialing in his suspension for free.. etc.

btw phil, your video doesnt seem to be working, and yes i tried right clicking + save as..
    i'm kindof curious whether you got video of me bailing.. it wasnt exactly a rare occurance..

not sure if you've seen it yet, but there are some pics up on the ADHCS site..
    http://somefeargear.com/ADHCS/den1pix/page_01.htm

Justin
    (silver bighit comp, constantly complaining about my forks)