Calabaszas dirt jumps closed..?...WTF- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Calabaszas dirt jumps closed..?...WTF

I just read on another board that Calabaszas has been closed and fenced off....WTF

Why do some people have to be so greedy that they need to sue the city after there kid crashes , this spot has been there longer than most of us have been riding .
    Now sombody standta to take away one of SanJose trus landmarks.
    Follow me on Instagram for up to date build pics -Brad4130
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

err, 27.5+
    Yep, rolled through there on my huffy cruiser this morning with my son to check it out. I can confirm that the whole place is fenced off with no posted reason. A few holes have been cut by someone, so you can get in, but it really isn't worth it.

WWT
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004

... and if we just ... When are people going to learn?

If you want your spots to stay open, DON'T POST THEM ON THE INTERNET! Nothing's worse than spending hours upon hours digging and cutting in new lines just to have someone post pictures of it on the internet.

It's too bad that your spot was shut down, but you shouldn't post it for millions of people to see on the internet. Hopefully, you learned from this and your next spot will be kept a secret...

mtbr member

HuH?

Quote Originally Posted by WWT
    If you want your spots to stay open, DON'T POST THEM ON THE INTERNET! Nothing's worse than spending hours upon hours digging and cutting in new lines just to have someone post pictures of it on the internet.

It's too bad that your spot was shut down, but you shouldn't post it for millions of people to see on the internet. Hopefully, you learned from this and your next spot will be kept a secret...
    Your retarted , Calabaszas was/is in the back of a city park and has been there for the past 30+ years , I and countless other have spent most of our young lives digging the lines of what now stands to be taken away by a greedy parent and a mean park official .

If you dont know the spot were talking about don't post a stupid reply trying to act like your joe pro , FYI people like RYAN NYQUIST, JOEY GARCIA and Chad Kegy all started riding at Calabaszas and it's been in every mag on print and most internet sites since there were up , it's the sheep hills of NOR CAL!
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil4bc
    Your retarted , Calabaszas was/is in the back of a city park and has been there for the past 30+ years , I and countless other have spent most of our young lives digging the lines of what now stands to be taken away by a greedy parent and a mean park official .

If you dont know the spot were talking about don't post a stupid reply trying to act like your joe pro , FYI people like RYAN NYQUIST, JOEY GARCIA and Chad Kegy all started riding at Calabaszas and it's been in every mag on print and most internet sites since there were up , it's the sheep hills of NOR CAL!
    shot down....
    signature

WWT
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Evil4BC...here's some advice...

Evil4BC,

Let me help you out. It's not "Your retarted." It should be "you're retarted." You know, the two words you and are put together. Just trying to help...when you TRY to shoot someone down on the internet, in type, people do notice when there are dozens of grammar mistakes...

mtbr member

Hmmmmm ..........

Evil4BC,

Let me help you out. It's not "Your retarted." It should be "you're retarted." You know, the two words you and are put together. Just trying to help...when you TRY to shoot someone down on the internet, in type, people do notice when there are dozens of grammar mistakes...
    It's funny after someone gets shoot down they always try to use the you have bad grammer on the Internet excuse ....
    Turn your speakers up on your computer this is the sound of the world smallest violin
    playing my heart bleeds for you ......idiot

You got shoot down , and now your pissed so deal with it
    BTW your still Retarded
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

WWT
    mtbr member
    Aug 2004

Well...

From the looks of your last post it sounds like YOU'RE (you still didn't get it right), about jr. high school age, so I might have been a little rough on you...sorry about that. It also sounds like people are always slamming you for your grammar errors.

You say I'm an idiot, but I say YOU'RE (you'll catch on sooner or later) a WASTE of time and I'm done arguring with some junior high kid...

650 yay area
    From the looks of your last post it sounds like YOU'RE (you still didn't get it right), about jr. high school age, so I might have been a little rough on you...sorry about that. It also sounds like people are always slamming you for your grammar errors.

You say I'm an idiot, but I say YOU'RE (you'll catch on sooner or later) a WASTE of time and I'm done arguring with some junior high kid...
    The thing is, you were wrong, and arguing about grammar won't change that. You tried to make some "I know everything" statement about the situation with Calibazas when it is clear you don't know s**t about what is going on there. Who cares how old he is, get off your high horse.

rsr
    mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    WWT, if you are going to correct someones grammar, make sure you spell correctly yourself. retarded is not spelled retarted

WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE!?!
    Evil4BC,

YOUR AN GRAMER NATZI!
    --Tod

"I don't pretend to understand Brannigan's law; I merely enforce it."

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by rsr
    WWT, if you are going to correct someones grammar, make sure you spell correctly yourself. retarded is not spelled retarted
    seriously...

evil4bc:
    don't you hate it when people realize they have lost an argument? They will usually just start trying to point out all the faults in the person not in the argument.
    WWT or whatever: you don't know what you are talking about. you tried to insult the guy when you had no information on the subject you you.... speculator

Pro Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by rsr
    i was kind of feeling down untill i read this thread.......

Why aren't you riding????

Lets hope this thread doesn't get "reStarted"

And natural selection rears its ugly head again!

mtbr member

I Love Mtbr !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by matt
    seriously...

evil4bc:
    don't you hate it when people realize they have lost an argument? They will usually just start trying to point out all the faults in the person not in the argument.
    WWT or whatever: you don't know what you are talking about. you tried to insult the guy when you had no information on the subject you you.... speculator
    Thank you guys !!!
    I was having fun with him last night while passing candy out to the kids , to read your responses now makes me laugh WWT can't really comment now can he .
    All I can do is shake my head and laugh , so my grammer stinks who cares .
    WWT is still an idiot , thank you guys for backing me up I love MTBR.

BTW for all who care i'm 29, own my own product development company and we build really nice prototypes for people like EVIL bikes ( I hand built there Sovereigns for Interbike this year)
    I also run a small bike company called NEMESIS project cycles.
    So we all figured out my grammer sucks but I can built you a really cool steel hardtail.
    and WWT can keep buying parts from supergo ...HA!
    Nem-Pro store
    Nem-Pro Blog

mtbr member

Bonking ... not feelin' well Info on Calabazas Trails

Although I think grammar is very important this is not the place to argue about it...

Cabazas Trails have been around since the 70s or the 80s. I rode there a lot and they were a lot of fun.

Around 1998 all the jumps were bulldozed because of a similar situation. Fortunately everybody got together and the city brought the bulldozer back to rebuild everything. It took two days to rebuild what took 20 years to build.

Please participate and get the trails back again. For more info check the following links:

http://bmxriders.org/bro/news.view.cfm?contid=129
    http://bmxriders.org/bro/res.view.cfm?contid=13
    http://www.unevenground.net/home.htm

Antao

Zip
    Joe Dirt Status
    The point is the thought or Idea, not grammatical issues..We all know what he means. Plus, this is an informal arena where we talk about bikes..

mtbr member

Upset More Calabazas...

While you guys talk about grammar, an historical trail is being lost...

I have moved back to Lisbon, Portugal, where the city has allowed me to build trails in the public park. I had a bulldozer cleaning up the site, two trucks bringing dirt an a digger putting the dirt in place.

The rain is back and it's jump building season. This last weekend we built a new six pack.

Keep talking about grammar while I have fun at my trails...

Bye, bye...

Absurd
    Sow, did aneeone go to teh meeting @ Lynbrook on monday nite? i co'uldnt mayke it at teh last minute cause im wondering what happend with it

Really, I should'nt be making jokes about this one. Did anyone go?

mtbr member
    May 2004
    What exactly is arguring?
    Is it like two people arguing while augering a hole?