Building a new bike, agressive XC / Freeride, need sum help- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2006

Building a new bike, agressive XC / Freeride, need sum help

I am pretty much building up the sickist Bottle Rocket ever. It is built for speed and endurunce. I am hoping to keep it under 27 pounds when Im done. Does anyone know how much this frame ways? The guys at the shop said it was a good climber and aso good for jumping and cross country to. It feels pretty lite to me. This is the first time building a bike from scratch for me. I was able to pound in the hedset with a block of wood like I red about on this site. I still need cranks and some breaks, wat are the litest ones that will fit this bike? Ware can I find out more about installing cranks. I want to run a tripple ringy up front for maxi speed goin down hill. I might need to waranty this frame already becuz there arent any water bottel holes on the down tube. Teh must have forgot to put them in. Like I said this is prolly gonna be the sickist bike ever. I just need to buy a few more parts and I will then be shreddin the trails. Here is what I have so far:

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Something is wrong with teh site I cant upload my photos wot is going on?

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    You used the "Insert Image" option which is usually takes an HTML link such as " http:\\mysite\myphoto.jpg "

Your file looks to be on your local hard drive: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\new bike\DSCN_1922.JPG

Click Repy and use the "Upload Images" button in the Additional Options section. It'll give you a way to "Browse" for files on your local hard drive.

Try again...

No Fear!
    Quote Originally Posted by crc408
    You used the "Insert Image" option which is usually takes an HTML link such as " http:\\mysite\myphoto.jpg "

Your file looks to be on your local hard drive: C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\new bike\DSCN_1922.JPG

Click Repy and use the "Upload Images" button in the Additional Options section. It'll give you a way to "Browse" for files on your local hard drive.

Try again...
    Dont allways work,well never works for me,

Type-Imageshack in google and upload there and it will give you a link for forums.

Scito te ipsum
    Also a minor suggestion - it is not recommended to run XP in administrator mode...

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Razr
    Also a minor suggestion - it is not recommended to run XP in administrator mode...
    I'm not running ***** XP this is Windows Advanced Server 2003.

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial
    Dont allways work,well never works for me,

Type-Imageshack in google and upload there and it will give you a link for forums.
    Yea I think something is wrong on teh MBR server. I will try google thanks.

Members who have read this thread: 0