Broke My Hand...sic X-rays!!- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Adicted 2 Bike Porn
    Reputation: bikecowboy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    86

    Upset Broke My Hand...sic X-rays!!

    Check 'em Out......
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yes, I want some cheezy poofs...!

  2. #2
    Hella Olde
    Reputation: DH40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    2,017
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIII IIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!

    Ouch. get better soon.......

  3. #3
    where's the kick stand?
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    674
    that sucks, get better soon
    live to ride, ride to live

    R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Prechrysler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    558
    Think happy thoughts...

    So, how did you break it?

  5. #5
    Adicted 2 Bike Porn
    Reputation: bikecowboy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    86

    Racing...

    I Was Droppin The Devils Stair Case In Lava Hot Springs, Idaho... Rain Made The Course So Slick It Was Impossible To Ride And Not Crash...i Believe I Punched A Rock When I Hit The Ground After Going Down. Couldn't Grip My Bar Or Use My Rear Brake, So It Was A Good Thing The Mud Was Packed Up In My Swingarm Because It Slowed Down The Roll And Allowed Me To Use My Ass On The Tire As Another ''getto'' Brake.
    Yes, I want some cheezy poofs...!

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: 006_007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    9,130
    Quote Originally Posted by bikecowboy69
    I Was Droppin The Devils Stair Case In Lava Hot Springs, Idaho... Rain Made The Course So Slick It Was Impossible To Ride And Not Crash...i Believe I Punched A Rock When I Hit The Ground After Going Down. Couldn't Grip My Bar Or Use My Rear Brake, So It Was A Good Thing The Mud Was Packed Up In My Swingarm Because It Slowed Down The Roll And Allowed Me To Use My Ass On The Tire As Another ''getto'' Brake.

    Excellent use of capitalization, obviously the hand is not preventing you from using the "shift" key.

    Heal fast.


  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    59
    yeah, Best wishes to you man...I hope you get better quick..

  8. #8
    rockin the mid-west
    Reputation: madtownfreerider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,072

    I hope you get better quick..

    I hope you get better quick..

    PUNK FOR LIFE
    freeride & Down hill for life
    Companies I support
    E-13
    Shimano
    Maxxis
    EBC
    Marzocchi
    SIXSIXONE
    Specialized
    Arrow Racing
    Truvativ
    W.O.R.B.A. supporter
    I.M.B.A. supporter

  9. #9
    Adicted 2 Bike Porn
    Reputation: bikecowboy69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by 006_007
    Excellent use of capitalization, obviously the hand is not preventing you from using the "shift" key.

    Heal fast.

    i put everything in caps but when the thread posted it did that annoying thing with the capital letters...don't ask me....!
    Yes, I want some cheezy poofs...!

  10. #10
    Disco-Superfly
    Reputation: Jake_HT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,850
    Quote Originally Posted by bikecowboy69
    i put everything in caps but when the thread posted it did that annoying thing with the capital letters...don't ask me....!
    ok, i was gonna say you must be retarded or something, there isnt a word without a capital.
    Jake
    Yeti 303 WC 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Moody
    Didn't you read the sticker on that shock? It said not to do whatever you did.

  11. #11
    9 Lives Baby!
    Reputation: Kat10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    230

    Feel better

    Feel better...I'm stuck at home too and no riding. It sucks. Heck of a description on how it happened though....
    "You want bread? TWO DOLLARS!"

  12. #12
    I wanna talk to Samson!
    Reputation: konabiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,303
    broken hands are not fun. i broke 2 metacarpules in my right hand half way down tunnel trail in sb, lets just say it wasnt a fun ride down.

    heal up soon!
    JackNugz

    Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

  13. #13
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Quote Originally Posted by konabiker
    broken hands are not fun. i broke 2 metacarpules in my right hand half way down tunnel trail in sb, lets just say it wasnt a fun ride down.
    !
    amen to that - I broke my wrist on Cold Springs in SB last year and the ride to the truck was one of the worst I've had (although my broken leg in Phoenix was pretty close - just shorter)

    I just fractured (hairline) my pinky metacarpal about 3 weeks ago - just got on the bike for the first time today - hurts a little, but not too bad....

  14. #14
    Disco-Superfly
    Reputation: Jake_HT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    4,850
    Last weekend, I was biking, all of the sudden, bus, i died.
    Jake
    Yeti 303 WC 25th

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Moody
    Didn't you read the sticker on that shock? It said not to do whatever you did.

  15. #15
    rider
    Reputation: Ride To The Hills's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    265
    meta what the f**k?
    "who vants a mustache ride?"

  16. #16
    Whig party member
    Reputation: FreeRiderFraser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    234
    I couldn't jump for 2 weeks when that happened to me. Just don't watch extream biking videos, it will make you want to ride. It hurts.
    Have fun man... and get better.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 09:52 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 12:06 PM
  3. Dawg top shock mount bolt broke...
    By rob in forum Kona
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-23-2004, 07:40 PM
  4. my intense tracer broke
    By tcm in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-15-2004, 05:49 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.