Bootleg this week- Mtbr.com
    Glad to Be Alive

Bootleg this week

I will be in Bootleg Cyn during the first week of march.....send me a pm if you want to ride
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    I will be in Bootleg Cyn during the first week of march.....send me a pm if you want to ride

advanced warning: Hide your beer, hide your under-aged daughter! If he approaches put on your helment or ear phones and act like you can't hear him, don't make eye contact.What ever you do don't feed him, and especially don't get him drunk!

But if he needs some one to ride with, better let him ride along, because he'll get lost if he goes out by himself. Then you'll get recruited to help in some search and rescue effort. Don't be suprised if you will have to donate blood to save him. Might want to put air rescue and a bail-bondsman, on your speed dail.

Can't make it out there this week, Bob, same reason as always...I'm broke. Maybe race weekend though.
    Last edited by Tim F.; 02-27-2009 at 07:11 PM.

wait...what?
    wait...what?

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim F.
    advanced warning: Hide your beer, hide your under-aged daughter! If he approaches put on your helment or ear phones and act like you can't hear him, don't make eye contact.What ever you do don't feed him, and especially don't get him drunk!

But if he needs some one to ride with, better let him ride along, because he'll get lost if he goes out by himself. Then you'll get recruited to help in some search and rescue effort. Don't be suprised if you will have to donate blood to save him. Might want to put air rescue and a bail-bondsman, on your speed dail.

Can't make it out there this week, Bob, same reason as always...I'm broke. Maybe race weekend though.

too funny
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

ROBOTIC RESERVE
    Are you going to check your MTBR posts via cell phone?
    Captain's Rides
    2008 Turner 5.Spot Raw - Pushed RP23 / Pike 454 U-Turn
    2008 Turner Highline GDO - CCDB / Fox 40

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Snakebite
    Are you going to check your MTBR posts via cell phone?
    nah wireless satalite technolgy....I get access anywhere

ROBOTIC RESERVE
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    nah wireless satalite technolgy....I get access anywhere

Thats a better idea, I was thinking about going out to Bootleg real soon. We need a good ride report when you get back
    Captain's Rides
    2008 Turner 5.Spot Raw - Pushed RP23 / Pike 454 U-Turn
    2008 Turner Highline GDO - CCDB / Fox 40

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Snakebite
    Thats a better idea, I was thinking about going out to Bootleg real soon. We need a good ride report when you get back
    just go....some great stuff....wear full armour or at least elbow pads because the ground will cut u very easy

Members who have read this thread: 0