Bootleg this week- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929

    Bootleg this week

    I will be in Bootleg Cyn during the first week of march.....send me a pm if you want to ride
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    I will be in Bootleg Cyn during the first week of march.....send me a pm if you want to ride

    advanced warning: Hide your beer, hide your under-aged daughter! If he approaches put on your helment or ear phones and act like you can't hear him, don't make eye contact.What ever you do don't feed him, and especially don't get him drunk!

    But if he needs some one to ride with, better let him ride along, because he'll get lost if he goes out by himself. Then you'll get recruited to help in some search and rescue effort. Don't be suprised if you will have to donate blood to save him. Might want to put air rescue and a bail-bondsman, on your speed dail.

    Can't make it out there this week, Bob, same reason as always...I'm broke. Maybe race weekend though.
    Last edited by Tim F.; 02-27-2009 at 07:11 PM.

  3. #3
    wait...what?
    Reputation: CaliforniaNicco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    701
    wait...what?

  4. #4
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim F.
    advanced warning: Hide your beer, hide your under-aged daughter! If he approaches put on your helment or ear phones and act like you can't hear him, don't make eye contact.What ever you do don't feed him, and especially don't get him drunk!

    But if he needs some one to ride with, better let him ride along, because he'll get lost if he goes out by himself. Then you'll get recruited to help in some search and rescue effort. Don't be suprised if you will have to donate blood to save him. Might want to put air rescue and a bail-bondsman, on your speed dail.

    Can't make it out there this week, Bob, same reason as always...I'm broke. Maybe race weekend though.

    too funny
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  5. #5
    ROBOTIC RESERVE
    Reputation: Captain Snakebite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    639
    Are you going to check your MTBR posts via cell phone?
    Captain's Rides
    2008 Turner 5.Spot Raw - Pushed RP23 / Pike 454 U-Turn
    2008 Turner Highline GDO - CCDB / Fox 40

  6. #6
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Snakebite
    Are you going to check your MTBR posts via cell phone?
    nah wireless satalite technolgy....I get access anywhere
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  7. #7
    ROBOTIC RESERVE
    Reputation: Captain Snakebite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    639
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    nah wireless satalite technolgy....I get access anywhere

    Thats a better idea, I was thinking about going out to Bootleg real soon. We need a good ride report when you get back
    Captain's Rides
    2008 Turner 5.Spot Raw - Pushed RP23 / Pike 454 U-Turn
    2008 Turner Highline GDO - CCDB / Fox 40

  8. #8
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Snakebite
    Thats a better idea, I was thinking about going out to Bootleg real soon. We need a good ride report when you get back
    just go....some great stuff....wear full armour or at least elbow pads because the ground will cut u very easy
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.