Blur Googles.........very sweeet- Mtbr.com
    Glad to Be Alive

Blur Googles.........very sweeet

Just go a pair of these babys....easy to change lenses....tear offs if you want that and best part...they are really comfy, and well constructed.

oh and the price is like 20 dollars cheaper than most

http://afterburnermx.com/site/itemde...t=Price%20desc
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Feb 2004
    Yeah, I got a pair of those about 3 weeks ago cuz they look VERY similar to the Spy goggles. Those suck though. I only used them one ride, They sit too high on my face so that they are butting up against my full face helmet (not a good thing), and if I move them down, they set at the end of the bridge of my nose and they start to obstruct breathing. Also, they fog up quicker than any other googles I've ever owned.

I used them during a Sturdevant shuttle, and I hated them. Then we did a 2nd run, but this time on Mt. Lowe and I used my Spy goggles and there was simply no comparison.

Not to piss in your wheaties SMT, much respect.

not really a noob
    they look nice
    I HATE WORK, WORK IS BAD, WORK = NO BIKE, NO BIKE = NO GOOD

pwn3rator
    cool, but i don't wear goggles...
    SOCAL UNION REPREZENT
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

Jul 2005
    Just got my oakley crowbar they are so sick blows away any other goggle i have ever tried. But blurs are coo

Racer
    they suck...i hated them so much that i dropped them off the lift one day on accident and i didn't even bother going to get them, i let my friend go get them and he kept them. They fogged even when you are flying through the open trails on a cool day. I hated them. My spy's were good, they didn't fog when you went fast, and my new utopias don't fog at ALL.

Jan 2004
    yeah my bro is sponsored by these guys... pretty decent goggles but they really need to work on their fogging problems

pwn3rator
    you should have just gotten some $17 yellow scotts like me. like i said before, i hate goggles but i wear these...
    SOCAL UNION REPREZENT
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

BJ-

Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by scabrider
    you should have just gotten some $17 yellow scotts like me. like i said before, i hate goggles but i wear these...
    thats why you hate goggles...

Pro Crastinator
    thems some ugly ass goggles......

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by scabrider

yikes....that is so ghey and loser material too
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Glad to Be Alive
    ok I have had my goggles for a little less than a week.....I took them on a long ride (45 minute downhill that includes pedaling). Local west Texas runs and now the races at Fontana......and the temps have been bettween 85 and 90 degresss.....

NO FOGGING WHAT SO EVER

these goggles fit very nice, are soft against the face like a pretty womens face, and they are very easy to change lenses.

whoever complained about fogging had last years pair not the new ones...

kona-tize me captain
    they actually look pretty decent especially for 29.95. and that way if u do break them you wont be nearly as mad as if they were some super nice goggles. if they dotn fog than there a great deal.
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by austinb89
    they actually look pretty decent especially for 29.95. and that way if u do break them you wont be nearly as mad as if they were some super nice goggles. if they dotn fog than there a great deal.
    what is funny....they are super nice....you just don't pay for the big price name...better than my no sweat Scotts

Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    Nope, they're o-sixxes, and I hate them. But not everybody has to feel like me, cuz then we'd <b>all</b> be dorks.

Jan 2004
    ok I have had my goggles for a little less than a week.....I took them on a long ride (45 minute downhill that includes pedaling). Local west Texas runs and now the races at Fontana......and the temps have been bettween 85 and 90 degresss.....

NO FOGGING WHAT SO EVER

these goggles fit very nice, are soft against the face like a pretty womens face, and they are very easy to change lenses.

I would certainly hope that goggles wouldn't fog in 85-90 degree weather...

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by WheelieMan
    I would certainly hope that goggles wouldn't fog in 85-90 degree weather...

with the sweating i do.........I have had others that do in the same temps

mtbr member

NO FOGGING WHAT SO EVER

I have the same goggles. i havent really ridden with them yet but they seem really nice. My friends mom ran over them with her car and they were fine exept one of the little tear off posts came off the lens.
    IS THIS SOMETHING YOU CAN SHARE WITH THE REST OF US AMAZING LARRY ?!?!?!

aircooled VW FTW

N* Bomber Crew
    I just ordered myself a pair because the price was right. Judging by SMT, they sound pretty sweet! We'll see how they turn out.
    Northstar 2008 Riding Crew

Members who have read this thread: 0