Blackrock Basic Training Pics and low-qaul vid- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Blackrock Basic Training Pics and low-qaul vid

Not the greatest quality - of images or video but it gets the job done. My girlfriend came out to blackrock with me on her Birthday, it was a fun.. I wish we had more time though, I only got to play in Basic and take a top to bottom lap on sictar.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="https://static.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=https://vid59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/ryan_daugherty/DSCN3153.flv">

ad no - i have no idea what that clicking is.. the only thing i do know is that my point and shoot is very old.
    Last edited by ryan_daugherty; 10-11-2009 at 08:26 PM.

Glad to Be Alive
    man have some class next time and treat the lady right....take her out for lunch on the beach...make it her day not yours....think about it....if it was your birthday and she took you shopping with her would you be a little pissed.....make all your claims she likes to hike and all but reality it was mostly fun for you.......treat her well my friend....she is a good girl...

I wish I was there riding with you
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    man have some class next time and treat the lady right....take her out for lunch on the beach...make it her day not yours....think about it....if it was your birthday and she took you shopping with her would you be a little pissed.....make all your claims she likes to hike and all but reality it was mostly fun for you.......treat her well my friend....she is a good girl...

I wish I was there riding with you

yeah dude - her idea - she wanted to go pick Chanterlles before her party, it just happens that they grow up at BR .

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan_daugherty
    yeah dude - her idea - she wanted to go pick Chanterlles before her party, it just happens that they grow up at BR .

never do what a girls says...always , yes always plan something nice the whole day...make it special so she brags to all her friends and makes you look good
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Members who have read this thread: 0