A bit of stoke from Jackson Hole- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2009

A bit of stoke from Jackson Hole

Last Thursday I went over to Teton Pass with intentions to hike around on Parallel Trail to see how far it was from being rideable. Learning it was actually AWESOME I ran home and got my bike. The top section is still snowy, but the rest was, as they say, brown pow.

My GoPro ran out of juice near the bottom of Parallel, so I went back the following day to finish up shooting. I also had dreams of creating an edit with more skiing, but conditions on Glory Friday morning didn't really warrant it. (Skiing Central this morning was WAY better!)

We've got a couple dig days coming up soon- http://www.tetonfreedomriders.org gives the details. Come join in on the fun of creating rad trails. And we drink beer, if you're into that kind of thing.

Cheerio,
    Adub

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/24465834?title=0&amp;byline=0&amp;portrait=0&amp;a utoplay=0" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0"></iframe>

mtbr member
    Trails look awesome. Good riding and a cool video!
    Pugsley, Bullit

mtbr member
    Killer
    That was way more than a bit of stoke.......
    Going riding now.

LCW
    mtbr member
    Definitely providing plenty of stoke! I'd love to go and ride out there... Been in the winter (snowboarding)... Would be awesome to check out for MTB'ing

Santa Cruz Hightower LT

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I really need to get back out there....some of the best riding I've ever found. I'm still trying to figure out how to move there.

mtbr member
    Nov 2008
    awesome vid, did you shred the tube when you landed off of that tweaked jump at 1:41?

Glad to Be Alive
    nice riding...great vid
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Shred...it's the new drug
    That is sick! I've been hitting those trails every summer for the last 4 years and looking forward to my trip out there this August...Now I'm uber stoked!!! TFR...has it going on!

mtbr member
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ruralrider528 View Post
    awesome vid, did you shred the tube when you landed off of that tweaked jump at 1:41?
    I did get a good burp on that one! I went from about 30 psi to 20, but didn't include the shots of me pumping my tire back up since it didn't exactly "flow" with the rest of the vid!

Thanks!

biking is fun
    Awesome video! I love picturing every one of those hits in my head as your hitting them (all except that lippy BMX rhythm section, thats intense)

I hear there is some new stuff (even a whole new section) since I was up there last summer. Can't wait to get up there again this year.

Err
    Calm like a bomb
    Killer Vid! Nice to see something that's not all POV. Lookin forward to getting back up there this year.

mtbr member
    I'm on the sidelines with 4 fractures in my face - certainly appreciate the stoke since I cant ride at the moment.
    Transition Bank
    Transition ToP
    Transition Covert

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    A+ Great Edit!

mtbr member
    Mar 2004
    Sweet edit. Parallel is such a fun trail... Heading out there next week. Chilling with the wife and hanging with Lance and Michelle...

Here's a couple of shots from the last time I was out there... A pass and a fail!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A bit of stoke from Jackson Hole-pass.jpg  

A bit of stoke from Jackson Hole-fail.jpg  

Commit or eat sh!t
    Sweet!

Just roll it......
    Nice riding. Super fun looking trails. Gotta get to Jackson one of these days for shredding.

EB

mtbr member
    Great video. As I was watching this, it reminded me of one I saw last fall where the rider had a very interesting helmet rig for his camera. Once the video was done, saw that it was also one of yours. Just spent the last 30 min or so watching your other videos. Really great stuff, thanks for posting!!!

You Are What You Is
    Excellent vid, nice editing. Must've taken forever to get all of those shots. Great flow!

Members who have read this thread: 0