Bike Binge jump jam- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2004

Bike Binge jump jam

On Saturday January 8th, all are welcome to the peoples contest. The makers of LBR and the new 2-6 stallions are hosting a jump jam in Pine Valley Ca. (east of San Diego) Take I-8 east to the Pine Valley ext and follow the signs we will have posted. top pros attending will be, Chris Powell, Kyle Strait, Cameron Zink, Kirt Vories, and the one and only SVEN MARTIN!!!! Everyone who can the terrain is allowed to. Bring a friend, tell a friend, come one come all. Prizes, beer, and chicks all at the bike binge. coverage will be in decline magazine, beer provided by stone brewing co. I forgot to mention that everyone is supposed to ride and not just ask Kyle for autographs. For further information email me (the griz) fooliusjulius@yahoo.com

Glad to Be Alive
    Quote Originally Posted by Griznasty40oz
    On Saturday January 8th, all are welcome to the peoples contest. The makers of LBR and the new 2-6 stallions are hosting a jump jam in Pine Valley Ca. (east of San Diego) Take I-8 east to the Pine Valley ext and follow the signs we will have posted. top pros attending will be, Chris Powell, Kyle Strait, Cameron Zink, Kirt Vories, and the one and only SVEN MARTIN!!!! Everyone who can the terrain is allowed to. Bring a friend, tell a friend, come one come all. Prizes, beer, and chicks all at the bike binge. coverage will be in decline magazine, beer provided by stone brewing co. I forgot to mention that everyone is supposed to ride and not just ask Kyle for autographs. For further information email me (the griz) fooliusjulius@yahoo.com
    Go SVEN
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

mtbr member
    May 2004
    On Saturday January 8th, all are welcome to the peoples contest. The makers of LBR and the new 2-6 stallions are hosting a jump jam in Pine Valley Ca. (east of San Diego) Take I-8 east to the Pine Valley ext and follow the signs we will have posted. top pros attending will be, Chris Powell, Kyle Strait, Cameron Zink, Kirt Vories, and the one and only SVEN MARTIN!!!! Everyone who can ride the terrain is allowed to. Bring a friend, tell a friend, come one come all. Prizes, beer, and chicks all at the bike binge. coverage will be in decline magazine, beer provided by stone brewing co. I forgot to mention that everyone is supposed to ride and not just ask Kyle for autographs. For further information email me (the griz) fooliusjulius@yahoo.com
    I forgot to mention that Sanjay will be attending as well. this is the peoples jam... for us by us.

650 yay area
    FUBU biotches.

Cynical Bystander
    I forgot to mention that Sanjay will be attending as well. this is the peoples jam... for us by us.
    Will be be riding on the pixie bikes? Seeing Sanjay ride a pixie would make the trip from Colorado worth while.

Sounds sweet. Too bad I'm halfway across the country.
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

mtbr member
    Is the human twig--T Sage--going to be riding? Is he at 100%(health)?
    If you build it you get to jump it, forget them.

banned
    Mar 2004
    I'll definitely be there. The jumps are good now and its gonna be a radical session.

650 yay area
    I heard that some big name pros weren't allowed to attend? Cool.

I wanna talk to Samson!
    I'll go if you promise Kyle will sign my boobies...

Wish i could make it down but the drive is to long.

mtbr member
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by konabiker
    I'll go if you promise Kyle will sign my boobies...
    LOL id go to if he'd sign mine

mtbr member
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by The Kadvang
    I heard that some big name pros weren't allowed to attend? Cool.
    that is true, we have a strict policy if your first name is john and your last name ends with me or an. too many guys who claim to roll 2-6 are just washed up dirt jumpers who couldnt make it in the bmx world. This non-scense should come to an end. We're making a point that this is a mountain bike jump jam, not a wannabe 26" x-gaymes. Leave the backflips and grind sticks "pegs" at home folks.

650 yay area
    that is true, we have a strict policy if your first name is john and your last name ends with me or an. too many guys who claim to roll 2-6 are just washed up dirt jumpers who couldnt make it in the bmx world. This non-scense should come to an end. We're making a point that this is a mountain bike jump jam, not a wannabe 26" x-gaymes. Leave the backflips and grind sticks "pegs" at home folks.
    Thank you... that **** is washed.

Pro Crastinator
    Quote Originally Posted by COmtbiker12
    Will be be riding on the pixie bikes? Seeing Sanjay ride a pixie would make the trip from Colorado worth while.........
    i've been getting in some practice on my pixie, i'll surely give a sanjay a run for the pixie crown.....

banned
    Mar 2004
    heres the flyer, it had some better pics on it but i had to take em off for size.
    Attached Files Attached Files