Best tires for dry conditions- Mtbr.com
    I wish I had...

Best tires for dry conditions

I want to pick up some new tires. I need some that are good for dry conditions. I would like if it would do good on all surfaces, but dry is the most common in the trails down here. Thanks for any input.
    I wish I had...

Monte Su Bici Maldita
    First what kind of riding are you doing. DH or FR?? And what is your terrain like, smooth & buff, or rocky?? Do you want a better tire for cornering or less rolling resistance??
    '06 Specialized Demo 8 II * '10 Specialized Pitch Pro * '09 Haro Steel Reserve * '70's Guerciotti SS

I wish I had...
    There are some parts that are hard dry dirt, and some that is sandy. I will be downhilling in march(seasons are reversed here). I do freeriding when the races are far away. But come close to them and I am practicing the course over and over. There is not really much cornering in the riding I am doing now. But I am doing a new race this year that has way more corners. I would like something with good rolling resistance because: A lot of the jumps if you don't pedal you don't clear and crash.2. I ahve to ride there so if it has bad rolling resistance it will take me forever to get there.3 It makes you go faster.
    I wish I had...

Members who have read this thread: 0