Best buy ever!- Mtbr.com

Thread: Best buy ever!

mtbr member
    Aug 2005

Best buy ever!

So like 2 months back i broke my collar bone and got bored so i came across Transition and fell in love...yesterday ordered a t.o.p in white and coming this spring a bottlerocket...hoping it can withstand my abuse lol..goodbye toy4 hello t.o.p....pics soon

mtbr member
    goodbye toy4? those ToP's must be the sh!t if you're willing to get rid of that toy4 so quickly, didn't like it?

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    well rode it for year and half and its fun but its time for something new and smaller toy4 is heavier too..

-> SickLines.com <-
    Bottlerockets are flat out awesome

Click picture for bigger pics + more

MTBR Mafia
    Yup transition is definately the way to go. especially with their big line up now.
    All Mountain was so 2005

Bikes Rule
    Transition is such a great company. I bought my Dirtbag frame back in 04' when they only had that and the t.o.p I think... Now look at them. Since then I have sold my DB and purchased both a Vagrant frame and a Bottlerocket frame. Incredible products they offer. I love each bike, and I work at a bike shop that does not carry Transition products. That says a lot...

mtbr member
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Demo-9
    Transition is such a great company. I bought my Dirtbag frame back in 04' when they only had that and the t.o.p I think... Now look at them. Since then I have sold my DB and purchased both a Vagrant frame and a Bottlerocket frame. Incredible products they offer. I love each bike, and I work at a bike shop that does not carry Transition products. That says a lot...
    Yea im giving up a toy4 for the t.o.p and the dback strike for the bottlerocket..i rode the bottlerocket and its amazin i ride alot of mix of jumps and drops and this thing handles everything

Members who have read this thread: 0