The Beginning Revised a DH/FR Video- Mtbr.com
    Downhill Messiah

The Beginning Revised a DH/FR Video

I posted my first edit of the video I've been workin a few months back, and got some great feedback from everyone. Well, this is the revised version with a couple new songs, clips and even a little 4x/DJ! Plz keep the feedback comin, it's greatly appreciated!!!

I hope you all like it, enjoy!

Btw, it's not 28 something minutes like it says, it's more like 11 mins or so.

<object width='500' height='333'><param name='allowFullScreen' value='true' /><param name='allowScriptAccess' value='always' /><param name='movie' value='http://www.pinkbike.com/v/132717/l/' /><embed src='http://www.pinkbike.com/v/132717/l/' type='application/x-shockwave-flash' width='500' height='333' allowFullScreen='true' allowScriptAccess='always'></embed></object>
    Madspeed always prevails!

mtbr member
    Again, awesome vid!

I liked the editing touches you put in, such as the riders names

Also the riding quality is awesome! That vid makes me pumped and want to go out and ride, the Freeride at the start is epic, that is proper freeride! Big air and big gaps!
    4x/DJ where great to

IMO still not a fan of the music, just dosent really seem in tune with the riding, seems more like the old crusty demons stuff, and id take the slo-mo bit out at 3.10, because the video wasnt shot at a high FPS, it just looks like moving still pictures and breaks the flow of the riding.

Other than that, its a great vid! 9.5 outta 10 from me!

Downhill Messiah
    Thanks dude! What would you recommend as far as music selection goes? I'm completely open to changing it up, i just dont really have any ideas as what direction to go.

I definetely see your point about the slo-mo at 3:10, im gonna switch it up right now.
    Madspeed always prevails!

Member of The Yeti Tribe
    I personally didnt really care about the music...but I didnt feel like it flowed really that well with the riding.. something to think about is to choose music that every one would be ok with listening too.. the movies I have made I have tons of hip hop that I would like to use but not every one would like to listen to.. Its best to use music that any one would be ok with.. but it was very impressive the riding that was going down.. very impressive..

Members who have read this thread: 0