Azonic Outlaws- Mtbr.com

Thread: Azonic Outlaws

mtbr member

Listen! Azonic Outlaws

I've been thinking of getting this wheelset, any one have these? how do you like them? also how does the rear hub sound, is it noisey or quiet. thans for any help!

dontcha?
    I have them in white, haven't actually used them yet, but everyone on this forum loves them. I can't tell you how they ride/feel whatever, but I can tell u the rear hub is quiet.
    "The future belongs to those that believe in the beauty of their dreams."

mtbr member
    Apr 2006
    I've been running a set for about a year. I like them. As far as if they are noisy, I don't know what to tell you. I run a chainguide, so I guess I don't really hear the rear hub. I also usually wear a full face helmet as well, so alot of noise is cut down. You can't go wrong with the set, especially for the money. I've used deemax as well and the outlaws are alot easier to maintain.(so far)Buy them.

mtbr member
    Jul 2005
    Have 'em, like 'em, they're heavy but tough, very quiet:

~I Ride In Circles ~
    I'm planning on a set this spring/summer if I can afford them. Not sure if I'll rock black or white for my bike... White just looks too much fun Not sure if it'll look good on my Red/Black bike though.

Besides that. I want them because I def. can't afford a top end wheelset, my current wheelset is starting to wear out and it's too light for my riding style. ...And me.
    ~ it's all good ~

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Good bang for the buck. Rims rock, but the hubs are pretty low budget like XT's etc.

Sound wise, the 3 sets I have seen are relatively quite compared to hubs like Ringle or CK's.

Glad to Be Alive
    Good bang for the buck. great rim to get
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Broken and dizzy
    I just got mine a few weeks ago and so far the only thing I'm not liking is the slow engagement of the freewheel. (Used the near instant feel of a King hub) other than that, I give them two

mtbr member
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfinguru
    I just got mine a few weeks ago and so far the only thing I'm not liking is the slow engagement of the freewheel. (Used the near instant feel of a King hub) other than that, I give them two
    I highly suggest watching the freewheel. One of my local shops has had quite a few of the rears come back for replacement. Not knocking the wheels because for the price they rock, but for the riders that are more abusive it is something to watch for...

Members who have read this thread: 0