awesome manitou/hayes group service- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jun 2004

awesome manitou/hayes group service

Last week I noticed that my 2009 Dorado was losing a bit of oil on the damper side. I contacted Manitou USA as I bought the fork in the US. I live in Europe

Within a few hours I got an e-mail back that they had contacted Hayes Europe, and they would contact me about the service of the fork.

10 minutes later I got an E-mail from Clayton Goldsmidt from Hayes Europe, saying I could send my fork in to him, and he would take care of it. He received the fork on Thurday, did the work, replaced the air chamber with the latest version, and some parts on the damper side, and shipped it back on Friday. I should see it back here today or tomorrow.

All I can say is, great service, they stand behind their product, even though it was bought in the US, Hayes Europe took care of me, and fast too.

You sometimes read that Hayes/Manitou have/give bad service, so I thought I should post this, Thanks Clayton and Hayes Manitou for the SUPER service!!

mtbr member
    May it be you are their only customer?
    Do you feel lucky? do you, punk?- Dirty Harry

Glad to Be Alive
    very cool...love to hear stuff like that
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

What?
    I had a similar expirience. Although they never replied to my email, they did promptly return my phone call. Sent me out a new freehub body for my ADD lite wheelset with no questions asked (other than my address). Thanks Hayes Bicycle Group.

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    i guess they are used to give customer service with their exploding brakes and forks

Living the High Life
    I'll say the same thing I did on RideMonkey.

Hayes sponsors my team and they are one of my favorites to work with. They're great to us (I deal with Clayton sometimes even here in the US); some of my teammates who are more Avid guys are switching to Hayes because of their service alone.

That and the new Stroker brakes are great. <-- Shameless sponsor plug? Maybe, but its deserved.

Check the thread. http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=232318
    You have just been mentally Rick Roll'd. Yup you're thinking about it right now aren't you? Don't fight it.

Members who have read this thread: 0