Audioslave Mtn. Bikes! Hell YA!!!- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,282

    ... and if we just ... Audioslave Mtn. Bikes! Hell YA!!!

    sweat, so i was just watchin MTV on the TV and they started to show a thinngy about Audioslave case reciently they are the first ever American rock band to play in Cuba. so any way they were showing some fotage of all the guys as they were touring Cuba and they started to show them Mtn. biking, and one of them was doing a no footer on a 7 foot drop to flat. thats awseam.

  2. #2
    Poser
    Reputation: direktor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    263
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombrio69
    sweat, so i was just watchin MTV on the TV and they started to show a thinngy about Audioslave case reciently they are the first ever American rock band to play in Cuba. so any way they were showing some fotage of all the guys as they were touring Cuba and they started to show them Mtn. biking, and one of them was doing a no footer on a 7 foot drop to flat. thats awseam.

    That's Tim Commerford. He's been riding for a while. Up in Topanga, from what I'm told.

  3. #3
    high school loser
    Reputation: nobody242424's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    1,313
    Audioslave kicks a$$...
    member of the ZombiEKilleRSquadron
    "we kill zombies dead"

    98% of all teens do drugs or have tried them, if you are in the 98% range, copy and paste this in to your signature

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation: VooDoo13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by nobody242424
    Audioslave kicks a$$...
    Thats pretty cool.....I think we'd be suprised how many peeps are fat tire junkies.
    You have bleed with Wallace.....now bleed with me!

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FISHLEG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by direktor
    That's Tim Commerford. He's been riding for a while. Up in Topanga, from what I'm told.
    Yeah, if you check the RATM CD's he was always thanking MTB co's (alot of Shimano stuff) in the "thanks" section of the CD jacket/liner notes.

    Not sure if the Audioslave CD's are the same.
    Leeann Tweeden is looking for me.....

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation: VooDoo13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    839
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHLEG
    Yeah, if you check the RATM CD's he was always thanking MTB co's (alot of Shimano stuff) in the "thanks" section of the CD jacket/liner notes.

    Not sure if the Audioslave CD's are the same.
    Yea I could definately see the Rage crew jibbin.
    You have bleed with Wallace.....now bleed with me!

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation: dan(YELL)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    213
    I haven't listened to anything else in the week and a half that I have owned the new Audioslave CD.

    Got to be a great perk of the job (rock star), get to ride all over the place.

  8. #8
    Keepin' it real since '74
    Reputation: trailrash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    392
    Quote Originally Posted by direktor
    Up in Topanga
    He's been bangin' the chick from "Boy Meets World?"
    "If God didn't want us to eat animals, He wouldn't have made them out of meat."

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation: StinkyOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    484
    Yeah I have seen him at Santigo Oaks a couple of times. I also saw him do an 8 foot drop on his superlight. Needless to say that bike is dead now. I think he has a bullit now.
    If you build it you get to jump it, forget them.

  10. #10
    not really a noob
    Reputation: hardcore newbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,510
    any pics????
    I HATE WORK, WORK IS BAD, WORK = NO BIKE, NO BIKE = NO GOOD

  11. #11
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by dan(YELL)
    I haven't listened to anything else in the week and a half that I have owned the new Audioslave CD.

    Got to be a great perk of the job (rock star), get to ride all over the place.
    actually touring takes it toll....traveling to the next city...sound checks, radio interviews, and everything else that can go wrong...usually you have only about an hour a day if you are lucky
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  12. #12
    mtbr member
    Reputation: Prechrysler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    558
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    actually touring takes it toll....traveling to the next city...sound checks, radio interviews, and everything else that can go wrong...usually you have only about an hour a day if you are lucky
    Drugs help.

  13. #13
    Pro Crastinator
    Reputation: .WestCoastHucker.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    10,437
    Quote Originally Posted by Sombrio69
    ........one of them was doing a no footer on a 7 foot drop to flat .....
    weak! you're not core untill you master the uphill landing........

  14. #14
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by Prechrysler
    Drugs help.
    nope you just get more tired
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation: FISHLEG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    621
    Quote Originally Posted by trailrash
    He's been bangin' the chick from "Boy Meets World?"
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

    Friggin riot man! I always had the hots for Tapanga(sp?). A little thick, but pretty hot. You know she could dominate my scawny ass in the sack.
    Leeann Tweeden is looking for me.....

Similar Threads

  1. Niner bikes One 9 - mtbr.com 2005 review
    By fc in forum Niner Bikes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 12:16 PM
  2. Niner bikes One 9 - mtbr.com review
    By fc in forum Niner Bikes
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 09:58 PM
  3. Niner bikes - test post
    By fc in forum Niner Bikes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2005, 09:38 AM
  4. Niner bikes One 9 - mtbr.com review
    By fc in forum Niner Bikes
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-21-2005, 11:26 PM
  5. If you need to know this.
    By KevinVokeyJ24 in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-24-2004, 09:40 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.