Arkansas Downhill race- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member

Arkansas Downhill race

I was just wondering if anyone is going to be making the trip to the arkansas DH race on sept 18 in fayetville Ak, at Devils Den. Me and a buddy will be making the trip , were not racing though just going to watch. wqe'll proably be showing up around 9:30 or 10 on sat morning seeing how racing starts at a 11. we'll be coming from tulsa.

jibber of the unjibbable
    Yep, I'll be heading over Friday evening after work. When you get ready to get off of I-540 to go to DD, take the 2nd exit, it's much faster to get to the park that route
    Boogie down to free James Brown

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter.
    Yep, I'll be heading over Friday evening after work. When you get ready to get off of I-540 to go to DD, take the 2nd exit, it's much faster to get to the park that route
    Thanks for the info, as this will be my frist time drinving into arkansas myself, ive got pretty good directions from a work buddy of mine who use to work for the fish and game dept up there. since your heading up friday i take you will probaly be racing in the race, good luck.

mtbr member

yeah Im racin...

Ill be there on a green cannondale with silver swingarm and a full red and black TLD kit. Sounds like the race should be of good size should be a bangin time.

Uhhhhh...
    Yap, i'll be racing as well on the most badass silver Bighit w/ SuperT you've ever seen. Goon Squad jersey too. Anyone know if John P. or anyone else cool is coming?

-TS
    Fayetteville, AR and N.W.A RePrEsEnT

V10 Freerider
    I'll be there fri @ noon or before to practice.

Great course, fun race etc...
    The Super T you have is really a very good fork. I'd take that fork over a Fox 40 or a Boxer unless i was entering a fashon contest instead of a race

mtbr member
    I wish I could come. I just dont have the money at the time...

You guys have fun... huck big for me.

& come up to KC/Mo sometime!

-Matt
    You in Oklahoma City? If yes, come ride with us.

Serving you since 2010
    Feb 2004

Got Haircuts?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSherpa
    Yap, i'll be racing as well on the most badass silver Bighit w/ SuperT you've ever seen. Goon Squad jersey too. Anyone know if John P. or anyone else cool is coming?

-TS
    Will you better be ready for the clippers. bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    Something witty goes here.

V10 Freerider

-TS
    Nobody else cool. Just you....
    The Super T you have is really a very good fork. I'd take that fork over a Fox 40 or a Boxer unless i was entering a fashon contest instead of a race

jibber of the unjibbable
    Anyone know if John P. or anyone else cool is coming?

-TS

I'll be there, and I'm the coolest mother f#cker around. I'll have to have security just to keep the ho's pimped and the b!tches slapped while I'm there that weekend

<------------- notice my cool guy smileys, that's just how f#cking cool I am

mtbr member
    Hey cooter i know your near tulsa so how far of a drive is it. Oh yeh is there anything i should know about this race before i head down there.

jibber of the unjibbable
    Quote Originally Posted by skin6061
    Hey cooter i know your near tulsa so how far of a drive is it. Oh yeh is there anything i should know about this race before i head down there.

it's about 2 1/2 hours, just take 412 to the cherokee turnpike, take it, watch out though, cuz they bend ya over and stick it straight up your ass to drive on it, charge ya $2.25 one way. Anyhow, go thru Tontitown into Springdale, take I-540 south for about 15 - 20 miles and don't take the first Devil's Den exit, stay on 540 til you get to the second one, exit and hang a right, DD is about 8 or so miles down that road.

one thing to know for sure about the race is to bring enough beer for not only you, but enough for me too, and I like to drink a LOT of beer, I prefer Sam Adams Cream Stout

nah, but really, just bring yourself and enjoy the festivities, there should be a keg after the race, so show up in your party hat

World Famous Superstar DJ
    Damn! we are gonna miss another one. Once again psycho-boss-lady has flipped out & no racing for me. But if I get the chance I deffinetly have to make it out to DD to ride. the pics of the course look sooo sweeeeeet, me want to touch the hiney.
    HARDTAIL, HARD HITS, NEVER NOT HARDCORE

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    I will be there on my new v10, along with the rest of the rogue posse, KILLIN' IT!!

mtbr member
    Sep 2004
    You had me until you said the Goon Squad, Man we own their ass!

-TS
    Last edited by flyingfox; 09-10-2004 at 09:22 AM.

mtbr member

... and if we just ... In your dreams

[QUOTE=flyingfox]You had me until you said the Goon Squad, Man we own their ass![/QUOTE

In your dreams]
    A 24",3.0 lovin Hack!

http:www.somefeargear.com