Argh! I have the worst luck!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2007

Argh! I have the worst luck!

1. I order some new skates for the skatepark (yes I'm a fruitbooter too, sorry!). They arrive defective and I had to send them back because a critical part of them was broken.

2. I order a new seatpost cause mine bent. It arrives and is .09cm too small because I did bad measuring I had to get it replaced.

3. I order a new Boxxer Team fork. A package arrives today. Inside of it is a Rock Shox box. I open the Rock Shox box to find a Recon 351 Coil U-Turn fork.

Some guy somewhere ordered a Rock Shox Recon Coil at the exact same time as I ordered my Boxxer and they both shipped out on the exact same day. Unfortunately they got mixed up. Now I have his Recon 351 and he has my Boxxer Team

The company I ordered it from was incredibly friendly and helpful in fixing the problem, though!

My new brakes arrive some time next week. I better not have to send those back.

Why do I have such bad luck?!

Capricious youth...
    Haha... I just pulled my old Roces 5th Elements out of storage. I'd been (the past few months) riding on a pair of Razors.

This is what happens when a new skatepark opens up locally, and my buddy calls me and says, "Find your old rollerblades. We're going skating."

On a side note, where'd you order from? My buddy's friend owns Aggressive Mall.
    Meh.

Glad to Be Alive
    bad karma, fruitbooter
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

I just wanna go fast!
    When I order stuff, i don't expect to get it or have it be correct until a month or so after I did. That way, it if does show up on time and with no screw ups, it just makes my day better.

For The Win
    thats pretty pessimistic
    Slow is cool too, right?

StraightOuttaCompton
    nice, good work
    HARDTAIL PRIDE- 09 Kona Five-0

mtbr member
    cause god hates you
    GETOFFTHEBRAKESYAFAIRY

Ahahaha
    Oct 2007
    cause you touch yourself at night

mtbr member
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Prettym1k3
    On a side note, where'd you order from? My buddy's friend owns Aggressive Mall.
    Wow, for real?? Crazy! I ordered NIMH V2's from Rollerwarehouse. Put Featherlite Haffey frames on 'em :-D The problem I had with them was that the stitching was actually coming off of the skates. Like, the leather came completely off the boot. I was like wow, what is this. But they sent me new ones and all is well I love the NIMHs. Best skates I've owned. They honestly feel like you're putting on slippers and skating; soooooo comfy.

Where do you live/skate at?

Capricious youth...
    I'm up in Northern California, San Jose to be exact.

You should order from Aggressive Mall from now on. Justin, the guy who owns the shop, is awesome and he'll make sure you get taken care of.
    Meh.

Members who have read this thread: 0