Anywhere to get the dowhill bike out in houston??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    May 2004

Anywhere to get the dowhill bike out in houston??

is there anywhere in houston to go play around on your DH bike? and big stairs or drops downtown? i cant find anywhere to have some fun? thanks.

Fly Rider
    Jan 2004
    Just gotta know where to go. There is a lot of stuff downtown, I havn't ridden much of it but I know a lot of guys who are always down there hucking stuff.

I've been told that there is a lot of stuff off the Allen Parkway, so thats something to check out.

Then there is our little freeriding mecca at Cypresswood. It's pretty much the best place to ride in town for the big bikes.

I always ride and huck out at the Ant hills just because I like the fact that I can rip some trails and then huck a little too.

If you want more info on riding around Houston gimme a shout through PM and we can hook up and ride.

Abused Cabbage Patch Kid
    May 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee W.
    Just gotta know where to go. There is a lot of stuff downtown, I havn't ridden much of it but I know a lot of guys who are always down there hucking stuff.

I've been told that there is a lot of stuff off the Allen Parkway, so thats something to check out.

Then there is our little freeriding mecca at Cypresswood. It's pretty much the best place to ride in town for the big bikes.

I always ride and huck out at the Ant hills just because I like the fact that I can rip some trails and then huck a little too.

If you want more info on riding around Houston gimme a shout through PM and we can hook up and ride.

I know quite a few places downtown and have something besides a flyweight XC bike now .. bring out the Fly and lets play Lee

cmd
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004

San Antonio

If you ever make it down to San Antonio, go to Drop Zone Cycling, they can hook you up with several different places to ride around in our area.