Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

anyone using 661 richoche knee/shins

360 views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  konabiker 
#1 ·
I'm interested in these because they boast stopping just short of hyperextension. i hyperextended both of my knees bailing on a 360 last april. i got lucky and didnt tear any ligaments but i was laid up for a week, and on crutches for another, and ached for months.

anyway, i was wondering if anyone had used these? the idea is great but if they restrict movement too much then they might be more trouble than they are worth. i'd rather not blow 60$ for something that i dont like and wont use. then again 60 ones is well worth preventing a blown knee. thanks in advance.

#2 ·
rpl3000 said:
I'm interested in these because they boast stopping just short of hyperextension. i hyperextended both of my knees bailing on a 360 last april. i got lucky and didnt tear any ligaments but i was laid up for a week, and on crutches for another, and ached for months.

anyway, i was wondering if anyone had used these? the idea is great but if they restrict movement too much then they might be more trouble than they are worth. i'd rather not blow 60$ for something that i dont like and wont use. then again 60 ones is well worth preventing a blown knee. thanks in advance.
When I saw them in person they looked kinda funky, like they would be weird fitting. Didn't get to try them on though so I can't really comment, hyperextended knees are the worst.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.