anyone using 661 richoche knee/shins- Mtbr.com
    i should be working

anyone using 661 richoche knee/shins

I'm interested in these because they boast stopping just short of hyperextension. i hyperextended both of my knees bailing on a 360 last april. i got lucky and didnt tear any ligaments but i was laid up for a week, and on crutches for another, and ached for months.

anyway, i was wondering if anyone had used these? the idea is great but if they restrict movement too much then they might be more trouble than they are worth. i'd rather not blow 60$ for something that i dont like and wont use. then again 60 ones is well worth preventing a blown knee. thanks in advance.

I wanna talk to Samson!
    Quote Originally Posted by rpl3000
    I'm interested in these because they boast stopping just short of hyperextension. i hyperextended both of my knees bailing on a 360 last april. i got lucky and didnt tear any ligaments but i was laid up for a week, and on crutches for another, and ached for months.

anyway, i was wondering if anyone had used these? the idea is great but if they restrict movement too much then they might be more trouble than they are worth. i'd rather not blow 60$ for something that i dont like and wont use. then again 60 ones is well worth preventing a blown knee. thanks in advance.
    When I saw them in person they looked kinda funky, like they would be weird fitting. Didn't get to try them on though so I can't really comment, hyperextended knees are the worst.
    JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap