Anybody want a white V-Tach?- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6

    Anybody want a white V-Tach?

    $2200 and its yours or make me a compelling offer.
    Check it out in the classifieds!
    http://classifieds.mtbr.com/showprod...=40813&cat=all

  2. #2
    mtbr member
    Reputation: GearTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    522
    Now that's a swingin deal!

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    207
    Damn... it's in my size too!

  4. #4
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    2200 and it has no pedals?????????
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  5. #5
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    2200 and it has no pedals?????????
    for 2200 it better pedal itself, i can get the same bike at walmart for $80, what makes this one so great

  6. #6
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    It doesn't have any pedals cause most people who ride have there own. I ride Times and they are mine and you cant have them. But for you flat pedal riders ill throw in a pair if it really means that much to you. FMFs to be precise, they are awesome flats...super light and super grippy.

  7. #7
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by chernobyl
    for 2200 it better pedal itself, i can get the same bike at walmart for $80, what makes this one so great
    You are obviously an ass that should be shot in the balls....go post comments elsewhere retard.

  8. #8
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    223
    are we allowed to post classifieds here? Cause I have a Warrior 6.0 or a rear Doublewide Rim with a 2.7 inch rear tire that holds air?

    would love to get these off my hands
    Turner DHR

    My threads are typically awful. Thanks for putting up with them.

  9. #9
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by StudNasty
    You are obviously an ass that should be shot in the balls....go post comments elsewhere retard.
    [/senseofhumour]

  10. #10
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    6

  11. #11
    Glad to Be Alive
    Reputation: SHIVER ME TIMBERS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    42,929
    Quote Originally Posted by StudNasty
    It doesn't have any pedals cause most people who ride have there own. I ride Times and they are mine and you cant have them. But for you flat pedal riders ill throw in a pair if it really means that much to you. FMFs to be precise, they are awesome flats...super light and super grippy.
    ok guy
    who has 6 post.....go read forum guidelines....you are not allowed to post adds or things to sell in the forum...yeah they let you get by if you buy and add, but don't continue bumping thread or thread will be deleted
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

  12. #12
    ☠☠☠
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    94

    Good deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    ok guy
    who has 6 post.....go read forum guidelines....you are not allowed to post adds or things to sell in the forum...yeah they let you get by if you buy and add, but don't continue bumping thread or thread will be deleted
    Rat em out then, coc k smoker.

    You should eat a bowl of diCK$

  13. #13
    thread killer
    Reputation: WTF-IDK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    751
    Quote Originally Posted by SHIVER ME TIMBERS
    ok guy
    who has 6 post.....go read forum guidelines....you are not allowed to post adds or things to sell in the forum...yeah they let you get by if you buy and add, but don't continue bumping thread or thread will be deleted
    I thought you were allowed to post a thread with a link to an add.
    But then the thread is supposed to be locked so it can't get bumped.

    And by the way aren't you and I just causing this thread to get bumped anyway?
    next time

    [QUOTE=spazzy] Might as well sell your bikes, E-riding is much more productive.

  14. #14
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    223
    well this escalated quickly, I mean that really got outta hand.
    Turner DHR

    My threads are typically awful. Thanks for putting up with them.

  15. #15
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    62
    Quote Originally Posted by yukisan
    Rat em out then, coc k smoker.

    You should eat a bowl of diCK$

    *guffaw*

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.