anybody know how much the entry fees for blast the mass are?- Mtbr.com
    keystone addict

anybody know how much the entry fees for blast the mass are?

I cant find this anywhere on the msc website and am getting really pissed off. I was told by them that online registration would close midnight the 12th, and just went to their site to do so, and realized that technically that was lastnight. . so now i have to register at the race. anybody know how much that will cost me for junior sport clas mtx and downhill?

thanks

(and yeah, i know i was leaving that 'til the last second ).
    I kinda wish my brakes actually worked, but I guess that just makes me faster, right?

Awesomist™
    $25 for each class, plus the onsite reg fee whatever that is probably $10 for a total of about $60. Here's a link to the registration form:

http://www.racemsc.com/images/PDF/btm_regform_2007.pdf

I took the links down since all pre-reg for the event is closed, sorry about that... but next time don't leave this until the last second, alright? Jeesh! And remember online reg usually closes at midnight on the Wednesday before the event for MSC races. There are exceptions, but that's the general rule.
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

keystone addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Trucker
    $25 for each class, plus the onsite reg fee whatever that is probably $10 for a total of about $60. Here's a link to the registration form:

http://www.racemsc.com/images/PDF/btm_regform_2007.pdf

I took the links down since all pre-reg for the event is closed, sorry about that... but next time don't leave this until the last second, alright? Jeesh! And remember online reg usually closes at midnight on the Wednesday before the event for MSC races. There are exceptions, but that's the general rule.

hey, thanks for your help. I really wasnt mad at msc, i was just kinda angry with myself for always leaving stuff like this until the last second. $60 bucks is fine with me.

thanks again.
    I kinda wish my brakes actually worked, but I guess that just makes me faster, right?

Awesomist™
    All good man, have fun racing!
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Members who have read this thread: 0