Any body riding the Weyless?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2004

Any body riding the Weyless?

I'm looking for an affordable bike to do what I would describe as light free-riding. Nothing higher than maybe eight foot drops (on a good day). I also like to ride up the trails so I can not get anything to bighit oriented. The Weyless XP seems to fit the bill but I would like to here from those who have ridden one. How does it compare to the Moment, Stinky, Dirtbag, etc.?

mtbr member
    use the search feature for this forum. the weyless frame has been talked about here plenty. and a note to others use the search feature BEFORE posting threads like "what color bullit?" or "whats up with weyless" or "hows the scream". this stuff has already been discussed.
    Divide Bike Bags

BJ-
    Rota Imports
    dont mind him he hasnt had his breakfast...but neither have i...

so in the future do look around before posting...

but wevoyless or what ever his name is (sorry dude) is sponsored by em...so send him a PM or email and he'll tell u all u need to know...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

Perpetrator of Lawsuits
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny M
    I'm looking for an affordable bike to do what I would describe as light free-riding. Nothing higher than maybe eight foot drops (on a good day). I also like to ride up the trails so I can not get anything to bighit oriented. The Weyless XP seems to fit the bill but I would like to here from those who have ridden one. How does it compare to the Moment, Stinky, Dirtbag, etc.?
    I have a buddy with an XP Pro. He really likes it, but it's a pretty XC oriented bike. I don't think an 8' drop would be such a great idea on that bike. Also, remember the head angle is XC as well.

Look at the Weyless 67 (Weyvoless can fill you in on the finer points) I hear it does the trick for a good price. Don't know how it climbs though.

Removed at birth
    Hey Beej,

I am not sponsored by them, but I do have to admit that they have been awfully kind to me over the past 2 years. As for the XP, I cannot comment. I have not ridden one, but I have seen them up close, and gave the rear swingarm a good tug. This I can tell you, the rear swing arm is as laterally stiff or stiffer than the one on my 04 Heckler. If you are talking about bigger drops, and such, I would recommend you step up to the 67. I just got word 2 days ago that the new 05's have arrived. I'm not quite sure when they will hit the store shelves yet, but mine should be here by Monday. I'll post pics once I get it. But for now, here's some pics of the new and old....Sorry to all of you who've already seen these.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Peace out! War In!

Removed at birth
    If you decide on the 67, it can be built up to suit your uphill and downhilll needs. Supergo sold last years model with a Sherman flick on the front, and double ring bashguard setup. They weighed about 36 lbs I think. I used to have mine setup with a Boxxer on the front, and triple ring, and I would pedal it everywhere.
    Peace out! War In!

BJ-
    Rota Imports
    oh dam...

that would be my bad weyvoless...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

mtbr member
    Apr 2004
    Any links to more info on the 67? I cant seem to find any.