Any 6bolt Saint comp. rearhubs avab. yet??- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Feb 2004

Any 6bolt Saint comp. rearhubs avab. yet??

Does anybody know if theres a 6bolt disk rearhub out there which is Saint rearmech compatible.
    The Norco Shore comes specced with a Axiom rearhub, Hayes and a Saint rearmech
    but I cant seem to find a rearhub on its own.
    Really want to try a Saint rearmech as my current is due for replacemant anyway, but i dont wanna give up my Gustav rearbrake.
    Guess I could get a Saint rearhub with the Saint 160mm rotor , but the braketrack seems kinda narrow compared to my Gustav disk.
    Any comment/ideas warmly welcome.
    Cheers

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    I have a Saint rear mech, and a hadley hub with a 10mm thru-axle that will work once I can get my hands on a Saint axle (Shimano package it with their hub). The hadley axle won't thread into the Saint mech (different pitch or reverse thread maybe). However, that axle is proving tough to get a hold of.

Are you talking to me?

DT/Hugi is making one.

but it is not 6bolt, but Saint centerlock.
    gfy

eci
    Shimano is going fot the if you buy one part of our drive train you have to buy ever part. Soon if you want one part of the gruppo you will need to get all parts

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by damion
    but it is not 6bolt, but Saint centerlock.
    I'm not sure what you're referring to, but my Hadley hub is 6 bolt.

Edit: I just realized you were talking about the hub specced on the Norco that the original poster mentioned.

Former Noob Herder
    people were making Saint compatible hubs before Saint even existed. Its just a 10mm through axle hub, you dont need the whole groupo.

mtbr member
    Feb 2004

true , but is there anywhere .............

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    people were making Saint compatible hubs before Saint even existed. Its just a 10mm through axle hub, you dont need the whole groupo.
    But is there anywhere I can get a 6bolt 135mm rearhub WITH an axel I can mount a Saint rearmech on ?
    Cheers

Former Noob Herder
    Quote Originally Posted by caspar
    But is there anywhere I can get a 6bolt 135mm rearhub WITH an axel I can mount a Saint rearmech on ?
    Cheers
    i would contact Hadley. They do everything in-house so they would the best bet to help you on that. There are no axel kits that i'm aware of.

mtbr member
    Mar 2004

Adapter

Quote Originally Posted by caspar
    Does anybody know if theres a 6bolt disk rearhub out there which is Saint rearmech compatible.
    The Norco Shore comes specced with a Axiom rearhub, Hayes and a Saint rearmech
    but I cant seem to find a rearhub on its own.
    Really want to try a Saint rearmech as my current is due for replacemant anyway, but i dont wanna give up my Gustav rearbrake.
    Guess I could get a Saint rearhub with the Saint 160mm rotor , but the braketrack seems kinda narrow compared to my Gustav disk.
    Any comment/ideas warmly welcome.
    Cheers

There is an adapter from Problem solver that lets you use 6 bolt on center lock hubs
    Go to your lbs and give them part number br0380 brom quality bike products
    Shane

Members who have read this thread: 0