661Pressure Suit- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jan 2006

661Pressure Suit

does anyone have one of these? 661 - Pressure Suit (06) if so what are your likes dislikes about it?

Old No. 7
    I don't own one, but I've tried them on. Biggest complant is sleave length, wayyyyyy toooo long. The fit in general wasn't that great either, and I have really wide sholders, and it still felt too big, this is for both med. and large.
    I recomend getting the Azonic Z-6 suit, much better fit/feel and just $30 more bucks.
    06 888 RC2X FOR SALE! PM FOR DETAILS

...the mustache has spoken

mtbr member

I tried it...

Quote Originally Posted by treksession7
    does anyone have one of these? 661 - Pressure Suit (06) if so what are your likes dislikes about it?
    The sizes are very big, it's mean if you need M, take S.
    I have the new 661 Pro PS, and the sizes on the small side which is good.

Three sheets to the wind
    I have had a SixSixOne S-P1 for a while now and it's great. I got it on sale at www.greenfishsports.com for under 100 bux, delivered. I wasn't sure if I wanted a whole suit or to go with seperate components, but I figured I really wouldn't know until I tried it. Now my 661 Defender sits on the shelf collecting dust. The pressure suit tends to run big with long sleeve length, but fortunately I have long ape arms so the XL fits perfect. My buddy has one too, but he had the arm length shortened. I wish I was wearing it last August when I went down in the shale at Whiteface. That one resulted in surgery in January on my left elbow to remove the bone shards and smooth out the sharp edges, as well as remove the bursa sack. Now when I ride I kind of feel like the Michelin man with all the armor on...

Glad to Be Alive
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

kona-tize me captain
    i have tried them on and there real flimsy, i couldnt get a good fit. plus the elbos kept slipping. i know alot of people had that problem. you should just get a rockgarden flak jacket suit
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

Members who have read this thread: 0