Thread: 3 Minute Gaps

mtbr member
    Jun 2008

3 Minute Gaps

Now on iTunes.

Moose Member
    Holla!

i been checking for ever!

i watched a vid on pinkbike about arron gwin yesterday and thought about that picture someone posted a while back of him doing that massive gap in 3MG and wondered when it was hitting itunes... im downloading it now

mtbr member
    Jun 2011
    are there any other DH vid's on itunes? No idea what to even search for on there

Moose Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bkboom123 View Post
    are there any other DH vid's on itunes? No idea what to even search for on there
    Follow me is awesome. NWD 10 is more slopestyle, but theres a Gee Atherton segment in there, and its awesome.

If you want a full on movie get "The Tipping Point" its about the 08 (i believe) world cup season where everyone was trying to beat Sam hill.

Red Bull Rampage 2010 is great, NWD greatest hits is cool, but very different. only get it if your way into Big Mountain, Slopestyle, And DJing. Life Cycles is a unique spin on the bike movie. really cool DH seggys too. Graham Aggasiz has the best segment I've ever seen on a bike movie at the end. (that mught change after 3MG is done downloading.)

"Here we go again" wasnt bad, but was no where near good either. only get it if you got some serious itunes gift cards to blow...

"Brighter" was mostly Big Mountain riding (some djing) and is really good, but its like 30 mins, so some of the other movies are more bang for the buck.

thats all the itunes movies i have right now...
    Last edited by Moosey; 10-04-2011 at 08:09 PM. Reason: I spelled "Life" with a y, like "Lyfe"... wow.

mtbr member
    I think life cycles is on there, pretty good price for hd imo.

brake later, pedal sooner
    there is a web site with links to torrents of just about every mtb vid available... it's an extreme site that has a lot of vidz .. but i dunno what i'm talking about.

i've watched like every movie you could get your hands on... 3Focus is my favorite DH movie as far as footage/filming go.. it's my DH 101 study guide. i get better when i watch it.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    Haha mustef, I feel ya. Ive got lots of movies from there, the art of flight has already hit it. But I preordered that on bluray 3 minute gaps is good, blenki, fairclough, hill, and Gwin all have some seriously good seggys. Life cycles is still my favorite, followed my early nwd and roam, seasons, follow me etc. Ill have to check out 3 focus.

mtbr member
    Mar 2011
    I'm glad it comes with the special features. I was disappointed lifecycles didn't, it's bad enough itunes won't let you rip it to a dvd.

Now with More Wood
    Well worth the purchase for sure. Glad I got it on DVD, Apple are thiefs for not letting us burn to DVD from iTunes. I wonder how they justify it, given that you can burn a CD from your iTunes music...anyway, back to the plot, yes 3MG rocks, get it!

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    I'm a little bummed that they used so much footage from the Atherton Project.

mtbr member
    Mar 2008
    I was disappointed with the lack of WC racing footage. It would have been nice to of had less talking and more riding. Also the music during Gwin's seggy was lame imo.

I'm with stupid
    Save your iTunes money for something else. 3 mins gaps means there are a few 3 mins gaps threwout the hour and fifteen mins of the Atherton project to look at a few other riders. I was pretty disappointed with watching all the same footage I had seen on pink bike for free.

mtbr member
    Best thing I've bought off iTunes in a while