mtbr member
    Feb 2004

25ft drop to flat, check out this clip!

Backflip off 25ft drop to flat.
    Check out this clip
    http://www.big-boys.com/articles/nicebackfilp.html

BJ-
    Rota Imports
    i worrie about clicking on threads u start...

(hows ur SC going...any pics for me today)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by BJ-
    i worrie about clicking on threads u start...

(hows ur SC going...any pics for me today)
    Click the clip, trust me it's sweet! I might add it to my signature as "how TO do a backflip".

Heckler is great! No pics yet except for this nice one of zedro's bike after I prettied it up.
    Attached Images Attached Images

BJ-
    Rota Imports
    Quote Originally Posted by TWISTED
    Click the clip, trust me it's sweet! I might add it to my signature as "how TO do a backflip".

Heckler is great! No pics yet except for this nice one of zedro's bike after I prettied it up.
    sorry buddy...already 2 steps ahead of u...

allready seen it on ridemonkey.com (i would reply to the post but for some reason i cant) a short time ago...

and i thought we allready discussed this...u suck at photoshop...im much better...

good to hear ur hecklers going well...when do u leave for vegas and IB (lucky sh!t)..

the videos kool...it should definatly be ur "how to" backflip...classly at the least...did u see the vid of my friends stacking on his ass a couple of times and snapping his forks...that should be ur "how NOT to bail" (shaking head) what a moron...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    everybody was dressed nice...I had shorts, Rogue T-shirt and sandles

I wanna talk to Samson!
    and he walked away. that guys the nuts.
    hahahaha. i actually think zedro's bike looks pretty hot(if the front triangle was painted that is)
    JackNugz

Quote Originally Posted by zedro
    no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

Former Noob Herder
    Quote Originally Posted by konabiker

hahahaha. i actually think zedro's bike looks pretty hot(if the front triangle was painted that is)
    that'll be the winter project. I'm not so sure about paint tho, like the raw look. Will probably shine it up a properly clear coat (or clear powdercoat) this time.

i originally wanted a translucent black (like a smoke color where you could still get some metal shine under), but i'm a moron when it comes to paint.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslingger
    no doubt you must have majored in english or something rad!!!

I wanna talk to Samson!

i originally wanted a translucent black (like a smoke color where you could still get some metal shine under), but i'm a moron when it comes to paint.
    :drool:
    that would look good.

while were on the topic, hows the bike treating you?
    JackNugz

no, but they are shinier....it's like the fututre, where everything is really really shiny.....but still really just the same ol'crap

Former Noob Herder
    Quote Originally Posted by konabiker
    :drool:
    that would look good.

while were on the topic, hows the bike treating you?
    really well now that i've got the DHX on there and have finally narrowed down the geometry and shock linkage configuration....it feels pretty bottomless right now. Had some teething problems on some of the fabricated stuff (like my pulley) but overall everythings gone great. I'm extremely happy for this first run effort.

The only problem is when i've done everything i can to it and theres nothing left to screw around with i'll get bored and want to build a new model....
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunslingger
    no doubt you must have majored in english or something rad!!!

Tear it all out! SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by TWISTED
    No pics yet except for this nice one of zedro's bike after I prettied it up.
    Predator's bike?

I wanna talk to Samson!

The only problem is when i've done everything i can to it and theres nothing left to screw around with i'll get bored and want to build a new model....
    nothing wrong with that. i wish i had the know how, that i could design and build a ridable bike like yourself. i think its way cool.
    JackNugz

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigH
    Predator's bike?
    Wonder Woman's bike.

Zedro you going to be at Interbike?

Team Captain
    Jan 2004
    Hey Zedro,

I remember seeing your post on modding out a Shiver with custom air caps by removing a Schrader valve and threading it to the proper size and blah blah blah etc etc. I recently did the same but found that using a Presta stem made things a hell of a lot easier.

First off, I didn't have to use a die on the valve stem since the Presta is threaded up the stem. I left the circular rubber flange along the bottom of the stem as well and threaded the Presta stem up from inside the cap until it bottomed out pn the rubber. After doing this, I unscrewed the whole thing because I got the bright idea to put a little rubber sealant under the flange to help seal things up (I'm anal like that) and re-screwed it all, pressing the rubber flange against the inside of the cap. Of course I had to trim the flange properly and put holes in it to accomadate for all the junk going on in the fork, but it worked out. I think the next one will do with out the rubber flange since it was kind of a pain and I don't think it helped out with sealing things up. Anyways, after I got that all threaded in, I made a small rubber washer out of the inner tube to slide down the stem to seal the area between the top cap and the little nut-ring that screws onto the valve stem for mega-extra sealability.

Now I just need to figure out how much PSI to put in this thing...

Artist formly Poop
    wow and then the dude walked away
    Pirates are the S

I heart bikes
    Jan 2004
    someone needs to get that kid on a bike!
    www.suckcreek.com

mtbr member
    Aug 2004
    how the hell did he do that? was it a trick because he would of like crushed his legs or back even with the summersalt
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now lets see someone do that with a bike!

mtbr member
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by freeriderp2
    how the hell did he do that? was it a trick because he would of like crushed his legs or back even with the summersalt
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now lets see someone do that with a bike!
    he's a professional free walker. he knows what he's doing son...

tell that guy to put on a helmet what a [email protected]$. i couldn't resist.

mtbr member
    What a wuss - he needs 25' to do the flip? I would do them from 15' off the roof of my 'rents house. (of course that was in the middle of January in Michigan with 2 feet of snow on the ground (and I was a LOT lighter then too)- LOL!).

G

Team Captain
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman086
    What a wuss - he needs 25' to do the flip? I would do them from 15' off the roof of my 'rents house. (of course that was in the middle of January in Michigan with 2 feet of snow on the ground (and I was a LOT lighter then too)- LOL!).

G
    you know, the higher up you jump from, the more it hurts......

people can do backflips on flat ground, but no way is that cooler than from 25 feet up! makes my knees cry just watching it..

Cynical Bystander
    Quote Originally Posted by Gman086

G
    2 ft of snow? i dunno about you but in colorado we feel the need for atleast a solid 3.5+ ft of snwo on the ground in order to be jumping off roofs...
    Tony
    is making a comeback.

Turns out that five years of not mountain biking, really makes one strive to get back to it.

mtbr member
    Jan 2004
    Ahh, that's easy, he's a ninja with REAL ULTIMATE POWER!!!

http://www.realultimatepower.net/index3.htm

Either that or he's got a mattress or something buried in the soft dirt there. Still pretty cool and hell no I wouldn't do it.