2010 Santa Cruz Bullit Should I?- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Jul 2010

2010 Santa Cruz Bullit Should I?

Ive had my heart set on buying a Santa Cruz Buillit. I'm just looking for a park bike to bash around. I just cant see spending 3k on one, well any ways I was looking on ebay and I found this http://cgi.ebay.com/New-2010-Santa-C...#ht_968wt_1137.

Should I be jumping all over this?

mtbr member
    Apr 2010
    If you have your heart set on it then go for it. I just bought an enduro and will be looking for a park bike too. I am waiting for the new big hits to come out, they will have boxxers on them.

mtbr member
    Thats a nice bike and a decent price, looks like its in great shape and with the Domain 180 it would serve you purpose very well. My buddy tears highland apart on a Bullit and honestly its fun as hell to ride there. What you give up on the gnarly DH runs you will be rewarded with on the jump runs. It's a trade off but all in all Bullit is a great durable bike that's really easy to maintain and it will last you a long time.

mtbr member
    if it was "the one", our opinions would be dust on a donkeys azz

In Armor We Trust
    My buddy just built up a Bullit recently too. It's prob his fav of all the FR bikes he's had. I say go for it, whether that specific auction or another one.
    DH: Pivot Phoenix
    AM: Pivot Mach 6
    FG: KHS Flite 100

mtbr member
    Jump on it. Good price for a bombproof bike.

mtbr member
    Jul 2010
    Ended up buying a bullit at my lbs.

mtbr member
    If you already picked it up kudos...if not I highly recommend hunting down a Weyless 67...same geometry/parts as far as i can see. Love mine!

mtbr member
    I own and have ridden a Santa Cruz Bullit for the last two years, and I'm immensely pleased with its performance. For a 7-inch bike it handles like an 8-inch downhill bike, but at the same time it jumps like a six inch bike. Its pretty light and very nimble. I'd definitely pick this up if you aren't satisfied with your current ride.
    The quest stands upon the edge of a knife. Stray but a little and it will fail. But hope remains, if friends stay true.

mtbr member
    I would also like to complement the geometry as well. Handles like a trailbike should, gives me alot of confidence and other then moderatly steep uphills it feels like a bike that is 5-15 pounds lighter. Mine is in the 40.5 range and I am pleased with how it handles the rough and not so rough stuff. It is really hard in my opinion to get this frame off track.

banned
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisP125
    If you have your heart set on it then go for it. I just bought an enduro and will be looking for a park bike too. I am waiting for the new big hits to come out, they will have boxxers on them.

um no they wont. Big Hits are all about Domains...bra!

Members who have read this thread: 0