2010 Giant Faith- Mtbr.com
    Roll on Spring Time!

2010 Giant Faith

Not much feedback on the new Faith, anyone enjoying the new ride? Looks like a rad bike and I am interested to hear ride reports if there are any. How does it pedal, yes it isnt the best climber etc but how does it handle getting to the top? The geo looks good and the amount of travel is spot on. I am not sure about the seat angle, looks slack, whats the pedal position like?
    I just want to ride.

maker of trail
    replacing the maelstrom?

Roll on Spring Time!
    Yup.
    I have put everything back together after a week of working on it and its not better. I love the way it rides when its working but all the regular issues are always on the back of my mind and mess with my riding.
    Almost comitted to the new 2010 DT but since I already have a 150mm rear wheelset and 83mm crank I figure the Faith will take these parts. Seems to be one of the few DT contenders.
    I just want to ride.

Living Ghetto Fabulous!
    My boss has one and really likes it. Light and stiff. He doesn't even think about climbing bikes like that though, so no input there. I think it would be a chore without a scoper post... I got on it and felt like it had a short reach for a large. (My size.)

Sorry the Maelstrom didn't work out.
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    The internet sounds like a tough place to ride.

mtbr member
    I really like mine. Super plush and confidence inspiring. I have been riding mine with the head tube angle set at 66.8. I just swapped the rear dropout to try it at 66.3. As for climbing, it actually climbs pretty well. It's no XC racer, but it climbs better than most bikes with 7" of travel. I have mine set up with a hammerschmidt as well. I think the problem you may have is getting your hands on one. Good luck.

Members who have read this thread: 0