2008 Marzocchi Details Leaked- Mtbr.com
    sixsixtysix

2008 Marzocchi Details Leaked

Looks like someone overseas got the inside scoop. 6 models of 888 seems a little excessive, but I imagine some of them will be OEM models. Roco lineup looks well rounded off too.

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/yshinots/GA...html?fid=0&p=1

dontcha?
    Where does the 55 fit in the lineup? Is it replacing the all-mountain line? something that goes against the lyrik/36?
    "The future belongs to those that believe in the beauty of their dreams."

Nightriding rules SuperModerator
    Quote Originally Posted by captain spaulding
    Where does the 55 fit in the lineup? Is it replacing the all-mountain line? something that goes against the lyrik/36?
    from what I read in German Mountain Bike magazine.. the 55 comes to replace the AM and Z1 lines (would make sense somewhat since they were starting to overlap).. I guess we'll have to wait and see...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by crisillo; 05-30-2007 at 08:59 AM.

sixsixtysix
    Quote Originally Posted by captain spaulding
    I think its replacing the Z1 series if i am not mistaken.

Who are the brain police?
    What's up w/ the artwork on these things? Zoke is trying to hard to be like RS on this...

And what's up w/ white parts these days? I like that as much as purple ano.

Give me a fork w/ minimal stickers and stealth black paint job.

*Fashion rant over. I think I should stop watching E! w/ my wife...
    The Who - Glittering Girl
    Ween - The Grobe
    Yellowman - Strong Me Strong
    all your base are belong to us

pwn3rator
    pretty cool except for the pintar...
    SOCAL UNION REPREZENT
    Quote Originally Posted by JBsoxB
    does it still qualify as a mountainbike?
    Quote Originally Posted by kidwoo
    I've beat beer cans on my limp pee pee.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Sick!

38mm stanchions in 888 and 66.

New Maxle QR.

1.5 HT options on every 66.

Ni tubes.

Who cares if they look more like Rockshox, that's a good thing!

I'm glad Marzocchi for once went the route of technology determining the design.
    In the past, the design determined the technology, thus their stupid M Arch they had for countless years.

I can't believe those idiots at MArz put TST into the 55 forks. TST blows ass balls. Turns me off! At least there's still the 66 forks...

dontcha?
    After looking at the forks again and reading the style rants, you can pretty see who marzocchi is marketing each fork for, like check out the stickers on the marathon versus the stickers on every other fork.. it's obvious the marathon is for the xc/conservative folks.
    "The future belongs to those that believe in the beauty of their dreams."

sixsixtysix
    Quote Originally Posted by MudMuncher

I can't believe those idiots at MArz put TST into the 55 forks. TST blows ass balls. Turns me off! At least there's still the 66 forks...
    Are you kidding? TSTr rocks for climbing, which the 55 is designed to do since its replacing the AM and Z1 series. It is not a freeride fork, if you want that buy a 66

mtbr member
    The 888 will rock!

- WHITE
    - chick on it!!!
    - 38mm stanchions

Hell yeah!
    Quote Originally Posted by Khemical
    wizzler is a must. although then it consumes all your waking and sleeping thoughts until you can return.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by sixsixtysix
    Are you kidding? TSTr rocks for climbing, which the 55 is designed to do since its replacing the AM and Z1 series. It is not a freeride fork, if you want that buy a 66
    TST is good for climbing, yes.

It sucks for DH. What's the point of climbing if you can't nail the DH? Plus TST is no where as reliable as RC2.

I think this is the result of too many people wanting AM/XC bikes with long travel. It totally shuts out those of us who want shorter travel DH/FR gear like the old Z1 forks.

Let's hope the new 66 ATA SL forks have been fixed, I'll buy one of those and run it at 140-160mm.

JMH
    Sugary Exoskeleton
    Um, I don't know where you are looking, but the OEM catalog picture above shows 7 different versions of the 55. Granted, I can only see two that don't use TST, but I am sure all the options will be covered by the time the forks hit the market.

JMH

It sucks for DH. What's the point of climbing if you can't nail the DH? Plus TST is no where as reliable as RC2.

I think this is the result of too many people wanting AM/XC bikes with long travel. It totally shuts out those of us who want shorter travel DH/FR gear like the old Z1 forks.

Let's hope the new 66 ATA SL forks have been fixed, I'll buy one of those and run it at 140-160mm.

sixsixtysix

First off, its not a DH fork, its a AM fork, again if you want DH then buy a 66 or 888. Have you ridden any TSTr gear? That shinny little lever lets you turn it off... I have been running my Roco TSTr for 4 months and its one of the best shocks I have ridden. Gets you to the top and lets you bomb back down. I beat the piss out of it on our lift mountain this past weekend and couldn't be happier, as I am sure alot of other people are just as happy, seeing as how you can't even find a Roco TST right now.

As for being as reliable as RC2, I havnt heard of many problems with the TST, not nearly as many as with the ATA, and if you look RC2 obviously wasn't doing it anymore, everything is now RC3

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by JMH
    Um, I don't know where you are looking, but the OEM catalog picture above shows 7 different versions of the 55. Granted, I can only see two that don't use TST, but I am sure all the options will be covered by the time the forks hit the market.

JMH
    I think the others are just lower end versions, with rebadged SSV dampers.

Anyone know if MArz makes all their fork in Taiwan now?

They wouldn't put Designed in Italy on the 888 if it was Made in Italy. That's the oldest trick in the book!

-> SickLines.com <-
    Looks like someone overseas got the inside scoop. 6 models of 888 seems a little excessive, but I imagine some of them will be OEM models. Roco lineup looks well rounded off too.

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/yshinots/GA...html?fid=0&p=1

Looks like someone reads sicklines

Glad to Be Alive
    ]
    they have at least 5 models now
    the trick is ENJOYING YOUR LIFE EACH DAY, don't waste them away wishing for better days

Takw/agranofsalt
    Jan 2005
    Nice quote

mtbr member
    Nice quote
    Hehe, dude, you read my mind with this... I'm gonna move there eventually. Even if it's gonna take me 10 years...

Then you can come visit.
    wizzler is a must. although then it consumes all your waking and sleeping thoughts until you can return.

mtbr member
    Oct 2005
    not really digging the white lowers and the graphics.

moaaar shimz
    Finally.... now I have to decide between a 55 and a 66... I think i'll go for the 66

mtbr member
    Oct 2006
    I want some of those 888 rc3s WC!
    Go BIG or Go HOME

rollin
    am i reading this right? that the 2008 55, 66 and the 888 all have 38mm stanchions now?

what was it before? 35mm?

moaaar shimz
    Quote Originally Posted by sriracha
    am i reading this right? that the 2008 55, 66 and the 888 all have 38mm stanchions now?

what was it before? 35mm?
    55 has 35mm stanchions

keystone addict
    does anybody else think the new graphics look like crap?

other than that, those look like some straight up b!tchin forks
    I kinda wish my brakes actually worked, but I guess that just makes me faster, right?

Takw/agranofsalt
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro.nin
    Hehe, dude, you read my mind with this... I'm gonna move there eventually. Even if it's gonna take me 10 years...

Then you can come visit.
    yeah, as soon as I win the lottery I'm buying a house there

kona-tize me captain
    Quote Originally Posted by mothahucker

i agree, maybe its just the pics but they look cheap, im sure thats not the case, so im gonna hold my true opinion and wait for then to actually come out
    Looking for a 7.87 x 2.25mm shock, any brand any age that runs well!! cheap would be appreciated!

clyde in training
    yep

but who knows, they may look great in real life, and you can always just take them off.

Specialized Rida
    Although kind of hard to read all the specs on the 888 add, it is possible to read most of them, and for the most part it looks like all the features from last years model are the same in the 08 model. Except for the 38mm stantions.

So what I don't understand is how the 08's are supposed to be this 40 killer, because from reading the add the only difference is the stanchions.

So does anyone else have any more info on what is going to make next years 888 such a 40 killer?

keystone addict
    Quote Originally Posted by skate
    Although kind of hard to read all the specs on the 888 add, it is possible to read most of them, and for the most part it looks like all the features from last years model are the same in the 08 model. Except for the 38mm stantions.

So what I don't understand is how the 08's are supposed to be this 40 killer, because from reading the add the only difference is the stanchions.

So does anyone else have any more info on what is going to make next years 888 such a 40 killer?

rc3, baby. low, mid, and high-speed compression adjust. i beleive rebound is adjustable on high and low speed now also. someone correct me if i'm wrong. I think its lighter this year too.
    I kinda wish my brakes actually worked, but I guess that just makes me faster, right?

moaaar shimz
    Quote Originally Posted by skate

38mm stanchions, lighter, RC3 damping, QR Maxle, new design and arch etc

Specialized Rida
    rc3, baby. low, mid, and high-speed compression adjust. i beleive rebound is adjustable on high and low speed now also. someone correct me if i'm wrong. I think its lighter this year too.

Wow that's a lot of features, but pretty damn cool at the same time.

SILENCE! I KILL YOU!
    It seems that Marzo's 40-killer is essentially the 2008 888.

Kill one fork with ONE LINEUP?
    Hunter, Simmons, Berrecloth, Watson,Vanderham, Semenuk, Schley, Gulevich, Bourdon, Smith, Moreland, Shandro, Boyko... Bieber.

Registered Jong
    I like the graphics I might think about getting one.

Fort Valley = Gnarl Fest
    Quote Originally Posted by Locoman
    What's up w/ the artwork on these things? Zoke is trying to hard to be like RS on this...

And what's up w/ white parts these days? I like that as much as purple ano.

Give me a fork w/ minimal stickers and stealth black paint job.

*Fashion rant over. I think I should stop watching E! w/ my wife...

WORD

mtbr member
    Its funny because a while back, there was a thread involving stanchion sizes. I seem to remember everyone thinking that 35mm was plenty big enough and marz was the best as it avoided trends (for example, big stanchions) and still made an awesome product. I find though that marz seems to always wait until it can see results in competitors forks before trying anything new. This attitude is never going to futher the industry. RS on the other hand (flame on) seems to alway be pushing ahead. The totem with new and confusing graphics and huge tubing made progress.... I notice this is the first time marz has ever put a graphic or two on the lowers.

trail fairy
    tom2034 where have you been marz have always lead the DH FR revolution DOH

they had 35 mm staunchions for years before the Totem and Fox DH 40
    66 lead the SC freeride movement

Z1 pioneered forks as we know them

Heard of the Shiver

man talk about crapping before doing some basic research!

The 888 will rock!

- WHITE
    - chick on it!!!
    - 38mm stanchions

Hell yeah!

HELL YEAH

Im not digging the graphics either though 07s were pretty cool, 06s better as they were embedded into the fork!

Ive had an 06 AM 1 I personally hated TST waste of time, ETA is all ya need for climbing.
    Im over that go the 66 and 888, I know they'll be on the list for 08 Hopefully the graphics are removeable, I'll get some made

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --> __________
    Just riding a muddy trail. . ..

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    tom2034 where have you been marz have always lead the DH FR revolution DOH

they had 35 mm staunchions for years before the Totem and Fox DH 40
    66 lead the SC freeride movement

Z1 pioneered forks as we know them

Heard of the Shiver

man talk about crapping before doing some basic research!

HELL YEAH

Im not digging the graphics either though 07s were pretty cool, 06s better as they were embedded into the fork!

Ive had an 06 AM 1 I personally hated TST waste of time, ETA is all ya need for climbing.
    Im over that go the 66 and 888, I know they'll be on the list for 08 Hopefully the graphics are removeable, I'll get some made

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --> __________
    Yea you are right. But, I still feel atm marz is just really lagging. I should stop now.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by tom2304
    Yea you are right. But, I still feel atm marz is just really lagging. I should stop now.
    dont know how long you been into bikes,but if it werent for sram buying rs the totem possibly would never of seen the light of day.

and started this stupid,my stanchions are bigger than yours malarky.

lets cut the bull in marketing and just make something that works and doesnt need wrenching on every 5 minutes,and i think i will stick with my 07 66 thanks.

trail fairy
    Fair call everyone allowed to hav there own view

I currently ride an 06 66 RC2X and its simple and the best single crown Ive ridden, though I do love my PIKE but obviously different apps.

I have an 07 888 RC2X VA and its probably the best fork Ive owned period so easy to set up and is for me stifff strong I feel like I could do anything on it its plush, I don't know what more I could ask for in a dirte huckers fork

I want to build up a DHR so the new 888 38mm really appeals to me, I think RS and others do make good products, but for dirte hucking and even racing for us non factory racers the Marx is a workhorse its easy to work on and maintain setup its not over hyped by marketeers its a true blue collar system.

Im not sure if youve had these forks but Ive ridden Fox and RS not for me, as a sponsored rider I can see why they may want to race them but Marz adjustments work and are simple, I don't see they need to do anything but improve there product which they do each year.

I do think they are a little tied up with air forks and over complicate there air fork offerings but they will sort this over time.

Im not an air fan for 6inches above as I like a set and forget consistency for hucking and low mainetance coil gives this air never will air will always leak or disapate so will need constant tweaking and will need more maintenance.

I personally don't care about wieght too much for this catagory, I'd rather lose that by being fitter and stronger, build good quality comps that perform as a whole which makes an easier ike to ride, just my 2c.

Im not a fan of these graphics though, but if the 08 888 is better than 07 888 its gonna be a hell of a fork

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

gnar, brah
    RC3 damping (high, mid, low) seems like an awful lot of tuning to get the suspension to feel right. I'm sure the circuitry is engineered beyond belief, but I doubt a lot of riders will be able to properly set it up. Marz may need a substantially expanded tech support team to help people figure it out.

The graphics, I think, are really cool. They are in the style of current Rock Shox stuff, but not really a copy. It's just the theme that is popular at the moment. No fault there. I would say that the aesthetics of their product has improved substantially since last year.

On the other hand, I don't really know about the all white lowers on just about every fork. It may be the "in" color right now, but I hope they offer some other schemes for people who don't want simply bolt-on-bling. Flat black would be fine, thanks.

Looks like a promising lineup...they have made some solid improvements since last year.
    Trestle Bike Park

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Hmmm, the photos are no longer up...

wonder if the Marz Mob went to Asia and broke some kneecaps!

RC3 sounds rediculous. I don't think it has High-Mid-Low adjust. That doesn't make any sense.

Since the RC2 is Low Compression and Rebound. The RC3 should be Low-High comp and rebound.

I always get nervous when Marz tries to go too complex, it never works right.

Bum Buzzer
    Quote Originally Posted by suicidebomber
    It seems that Marzo's 40-killer is essentially the 2008 888.

Kill one fork with ONE LINEUP?
    2007 888 Killed the 40 to begin with, so now it kills it more.

Off the strap and down with the yap...

go huck yourself
    pics of the 40 killa????
    Dirt jumps come and go, but dirt junkies will dig forever.

moaaar shimz
    Fo sho dawgs!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

trail fairy
    2007 888 Killed the 40 to begin with, so now it kills it more.

Off the strap and down with the yap...
    Well said

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Uhh oh..

Does anyone else read Hi-Lo Auto on the RC3 888?

moaaar shimz
    Uhh oh..

Does anyone else read Hi-Lo Auto on the RC3 888?
    Yeah, also aparently only the 888 WC and 66 ATA will have nickel stanchions

mtbr member
    On the 66 series it says that the forks come in one-point-five steerer tubes except for the RCV which comes in 1 1/2 OR 1 1/8. Does this mean the 66SL and the 66RC3 will not come in 1 1/8? It would seem like a stupid move to me.

Edit: It also seems like the normal 888 RC3 does not come with the spring rate adjust VA.
    About buying a bike:
    Quote Originally Posted by No MSG
    It's like finding a wife. Personality is important, but you gotta look at that face every morning.

trail fairy
    On the 66 series it says that the forks come in one-point-five steerer tubes except for the RCV which comes in 1 1/2 OR 1 1/8. Does this mean the 66SL and the 66RC3 will not come in 1 1/8? It would seem like a stupid move to me.

Edit: It also seems like the normal 888 RC3 does not come with the spring rate adjust VA.
    I like VA dam best feature Marz have yet works reliable and easy to adjust.

as for the 66 does look that way agree not to have the option will be a dam pain, wonder if DT will make me a special RFX 1.5 HT?

Better chat re the DHR as well before I miss out

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member
    Hmmm,

Since the RC2 is Low Compression and Rebound. The RC3 should be Low-High comp and rebound.
    This is correct...

And BTW, nothing has me more excited than stock 66SL forks in 1.5!
    Noel Buckley
    ------------------
    www.knollybikes.com

Instead of PMs, please contact me here.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ro.nin
    The 888 will rock!

- WHITE
    - chick on it!!!
    - 38mm stanchions

Hell yeah!
    word...
    Quote Originally Posted by shredder111
    Can I paint your rockring, silly bun salad?

Stand back
    Marz already could use more presence at the races - so many ppl trying to figure out how to tune their 888sl's at Angelfire last wkend. Fox was there...
    Golden Bike Park

Golden Connector Trails need your support!

trail fairy
    Marz already could use more presence at the races - so many ppl trying to figure out how to tune their 888sl's at Angelfire last wkend. Fox was there..
    yeah sorta surprising marz don't have a bigger presence in US and WC race scene, al the more reason to go coil the VA WC and RC2x is stupliy easy to setup imo

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

mtbr member

Gotta agree with ya on that one,,,THE GRAPHICS SUCK!!!!! Marz makes sick forks though

Road/XC/Freeride
    Yeah the pics have been pulled... lucky then that I mirrored them: 2008 Marzocchi Forks Photos

I think that the graphics will grow on people - I kinda like them.

Boxxers were already looking skinny next to '07 888s and Fox 40's, now Marz have 38mm stanchions perhaps RS need to beef up - if just for looks with the freeride crowd!

I also wanna see how the new Sixty Six's pair up with RS Totems.
    I'm on the Twitter.

Bum Buzzer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace1
    Yeah the pics have been pulled... lucky then that I mirrored them: 2008 Marzocchi Forks Photos

I think that the graphics will grow on people - I kinda like them.

Boxxers were already looking skinny next to '07 888s and Fox 40's, now Marz have 38mm stanchions perhaps RS need to beef up - if just for looks with the freeride crowd!

I also wanna see how the new Sixty Six's pair up with RS Totems.
    Old 66's own Totems (Sack Huggers come get me!)

I'll go with assumptions - based on experience (not loyalty) and say - the saga continues.

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by knollybikes.com
    This is correct...

And BTW, nothing has me more excited than stock 66SL forks in 1.5!
    Ohh I'm sure you North Shore guys are having wet dreams of a 1.5 66!
    The little 1 1/8 steer tubes look kinda funny sticking out of your 1.5 head tubes

Hey, are you sure about the RC3 adjust? What the hell does Hi-Low Auto mean?
    I'm going to cry if it turns out to be like the Intrinsic damper with no adjustments, just "auto".

"El Whatever"
    First off, its not a DH fork, its a AM fork, again if you want DH then buy a 66 or 888. Have you ridden any TSTr gear? That shinny little lever lets you turn it off... I have been running my Roco TSTr for 4 months and its one of the best shocks I have ridden. Gets you to the top and lets you bomb back down. I beat the piss out of it on our lift mountain this past weekend and couldn't be happier, as I am sure alot of other people are just as happy, seeing as how you can't even find a Roco TST right now.
    Going uphill you won't appreciate much damping quality, at an extent that many people lock out their forks or run them at incredibly high compression settings or even higher spring rates.

However, when the going gets rough, there's very little use for a lock out, especially in a fork with 160mm of travel. Why riding so high such a tall fork?

TST on the DH simply is not the best thing our there. I've spent some time on my AM1 and went to lighter oil in the damper with better results, but there's still a "notchy" response when transitioning from low to high speed, not exactly buttery smooth.

HSCV and RC2 are better.

I'm a rider who never, not even if my life depends on it, get his wheels of the ground and chicken as chicken can get (ask Tacubaya and 545cu4ch) and I still can get through TST.

BTW.. TST on shocks IS NOT the same as the one on the forks. The one on the shocks is nicer.
    Check my Site

the refurbished one
    so, hopefully they finally put the RC3 knob to the top of the fork and the rebound to the bottom. it totally sucks to stop every time i want to to adjust the RC2 during the ride.

pleeeeeeease marzocchi put it to the top of the fork!! who needs to adjust the rebound all the time? copmression is much more usefull for steep ups and downs.

Sokrates is dead, Galilei is dead, Newton is dead, Einstein is dead, Pantani is dead and i am feeling sick too.

the goose is loose!
    a little late for that request i bet....

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by hball
    so, hopefully they finally put the RC3 knob to the top of the fork and the rebound to the bottom. it totally sucks to stop every time i want to to adjust the RC2 during the ride.

pleeeeeeease marzocchi put it to the top of the fork!! who needs to adjust the rebound all the time? copmression is much more usefull for steep ups and downs.

I agree, it's retarded. Every fork I've ever owned has had the rebound touched ONCE on the first ride and never again (in fact I remove the knob to lock it there).

Rockshox is clearly the leader in giving riders the useability they want. I loved flipping the compression on the fly with my 06 Boxxer to suite changes in temperature. Motion control puts TST to shame. Way better damper and damper adjustment progression.

If Marz could get a compression on top, I would be stoked. Although I'm still considering one of those 08 66 Forks anyway, so what the hell do they care?.

go huck yourself
    i cant find the details
    its in chinese and ive read throught every page
    Dirt jumps come and go, but dirt junkies will dig forever.

mtbr member
    SOB, those are super-ghey graphics on the 66 / 888. If I ever accidentally bought one, I'd back charge Marz $50 just for the hassle of having to remove them.

Bryson needs lay off the male/male porno

the goose is loose!
    Quote Originally Posted by Slack_er
    SOB, those are super-ghey graphics on the 66 / 888. If I ever accidentally bought one, I'd back charge Marz $50 just for the hassle of having to remove them.

Bryson needs lay off the male/male porno
    seriously i would get those stickers off before mounting the fork and look for some '07 stickers to put on it. much cleaner; nicer looking. or i would go stickerless. i don't like graffiti on my bike, especially when the bike is going to be a new Bullit. thank you santa cruz for keeping the frames clean.

mtbr member
    Jul 2006
    How is it leaking info if the pics are really pics of a magazine or a catalog?

mtbr member
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover Nick
    How is it leaking info if the pics are really pics of a magazine or a catalog?
    and it's retarded to keep such things top secret anyways. It's not like other fork companies are going to see what they have and change production for a 2008 fork, esp when Marzocchi is playing catchup to Rockshox.

IF anything, the early hype helps their sales, cause people will hold off on buying other forks.

"El Whatever"
    IF anything, the early hype helps their sales, cause people will hold off on buying other forks.
    Yeah, I will hold off until they get rid of TST...
    Check my Site

trail fairy
    Yeah, I will hold off until they get rid of TST...
    So hold off the XC models

no tst on 888/66 and tst on shocks AM is all good from what I hear, plus WC rocco has no tst, just on the AM series forks below that was poo.

This is the DH forum what u holding off for go big then theres no need to hold off

MAXXIS 4C!
    Helmet for your neck

Leatt FAQs

the goose is loose!
    warp, what model fork are you looking at, 55? what's so bad about tst?

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by rm_racer
    warp, what model fork are you looking at, 55? what's so bad about tst?
    Yeah, maybe the 55 or the XC700...

TST it ain't bad... just a bit notchy on transitions between low and high speed hits and tends to spike at high speed stuff, then it opens again open wide... My Magura Phaon (fork designed back in 2001 or something alike) had better compression damping.

The rest of the AM1 fork I have is stellar... man, what a chassis and features.
    Check my Site

"El Whatever"
    Quote Originally Posted by trailadvent
    This is the DH forum what u holding off for go big then theres no need to hold off
    My bad, mate!!

Back to my cage...
    Check my Site

mtbr member
    Sep 2006
    Just when I thought all the silly names for forcing fluid through an opening were used up, in comes the bicycle industry to the rescue!

Anyone else bored with the 'baffle 'em with b u l l s h i t' approach yet?

Members who have read this thread: 0