mtbr member
    Aug 2017

2004 Marzocchi Junior T parts

I met a 15 year old boy on the trail last week. He was doing some impressive freeriding on a Walmart (huffy deluxe). It blew my mind and I want to support the kid in his passion. I've got an old kona coiler with a 2004 Junior T that I would like to give him. The only problem is the bottom clamps on the dropout are missing. I used to ride it without them. I just don't want to give it to him in an unsafe condition. I've attached a picture of the parts as well as a few part numbers. Any help in finding these parts would be appreciated. Thanks, Hank2004 Marzocchi Junior T parts-part-numbers.jpg2004 Marzocchi Junior T parts-qr20-lower-clamp-assembly.jpg

Pro Crastinator
    i'm guessing riding with the missing flaps is still much safer than getting down on a huffy...

mtbr member
    For #66 a Thomson seatpost bolt works perfectly and is stronger than the aluminum ones that came with it.
    Hubbard Bike Club

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Thanks for the tip. The other parts are were only produced for a short time and are not available. I've reached an agreement with the kid's parents for him to work at my place to earn money for a new fork. If anybody needs any parts from this Junior T or wants it just message me. I will part it out cheap and put the money towards the new fork. It works perfectly other than the missing bottom clamps.

Pro Crastinator
    even without the bottom clamps, the axle will not fall off. the fork lowers have more than a half the circle on the dropouts, so the only way for the axle to be installed or removed off is sideways. as long as the caps are on the end of the axle, it will never come out...

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    These dropouts are 50/50. When you loosen the qr, the wheel falls out the bottom.

mtbr member

I have some

Quote Originally Posted by hankerdoodle View Post
    I met a 15 year old boy on the trail last week. He was doing some impressive freeriding on a Walmart (huffy deluxe). It blew my mind and I want to support the kid in his passion. I've got an old kona coiler with a 2004 Junior T that I would like to give him. The only problem is the bottom clamps on the dropout are missing. I used to ride it without them. I just don't want to give it to him in an unsafe condition. I've attached a picture of the parts as well as a few part numbers. Any help in finding these parts would be appreciated. Thanks, HankClick image for larger version. 

Name:	part numbers.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	35.3 KB 
ID:	1150551Click image for larger version. 

Name:	qr20 lower clamp assembly.jpg 
Views:	231 
Size:	26.0 KB 
ID:	1150552
    I have some
    Replaced my JR T,finally, with a Boxxer
    Not sure if you still want them, I'm in BC

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Sorry, I'm not on here enough. I'll take them. Just message me a price and we can go from there. Thanks

mtbr member
    Feb 2009
    if you, or anyone else looking at this thread needs info/parts/service on 2012 and older Marzocchi products, hit up Marzocchi Mark at mtbforksbymark.com, an invaluable source for that stuff. He used to work for them, and still sells refurbished older forks, even Shivers! He's very very good, and has tons of inventory.

mtbr member
    Aug 2017
    Thanks for the link to Marzocchi Mark. He has a great site. As of now the problem is solved. Thanks to rabidmole for helping out.

mtbr member
    Jul 2017
    if the fork is still up for grabs please message me. I have a Junior T that I might end up needing parts for eventually.