2000 Straight 8/Yeti DH8 parts needed!!!- Mtbr.com
    mtbr member
    Sep 2006

2000 Straight 8/Yeti DH8 parts needed!!!

I am in need of the RockShox Deluxe coilover pull shock and complete rear swing arm mounting hardware for a 2000 Straight 8/Yeti DH8. If you have parts lying around you'd be willing to part with, please contact me directly at [email protected] Thanks for your help guys, I'm getting desperate.

mtbr member
    Feb 2009

yeti dh8

Hello-
    Saw your letter on MTBR. I have a complete dh8 that is very solid for sale in the Seattle area. I'm asking $850. If interested it is listed on craigslist. Good luck! Wally
    Last edited by walterg43; 07-27-2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: 2 years old

Your retarded
    Only two years too late.
    A trail that’s too difficult wouldn’t exist because it’d never be used. But, trails can exist that’re too difficult for you.

mtbr member
    better late than never??? hahahaha

Awesomist™
    Better just never at this point! I think Nickle's interested in the DH8 though, so all was not lost. Hey Nickle, my first DH bike was a pull-shock DH8 that I purchased in 2002. For $850. Don't let that guy sucker you into to paying more than $475!
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Trucker
    Better just never at this point! I think Nickle's interested in the DH8 though, so all was not lost. Hey Nickle, my first DH bike was a pull-shock DH8 that I purchased in 2002. For $850. Don't let that guy sucker you into to paying more than $475!
    It's a cool looking bike - I will give it that. Someone needs to make round tubes cool again. This hydroformed crap is killing me.

A trail that’s too difficult wouldn’t exist because it’d never be used. But, trails can exist that’re too difficult for you.

Awesomist™
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle
    Someone needs to make round tubes cool again.
    *ahem*
    The older I get, the faster I was.

Punch it, Chewie.

mtbr member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickle
    It's a cool looking bike - I will give it that. Someone needs to make round tubes cool again. This hydroformed crap is killing me.

Here is the Sickest DH8 I've ever saw.

Your retarded
    Quote Originally Posted by Full Trucker
    *ahem*
    Just because I live with the lights off doesn't mean it's a cave. Did I also mention that I'm a sucker for steel frames?

oldskoolbiker, that's a dang fine looking stead. It's like it seeing Megan Fox in a poodle skirt and cashmere sweater.

BrassBalled DropbarNinja
    dad has a pull shock off a Yeti DH8 or was it a DH9... cant remember... sitting under his computer desk. Pm him. Dogonfr... he might have other stuff too but i dont know...

Members who have read this thread: 0