2 ring chain guide- Mtbr.com
Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5

    2 ring chain guide

    does any one know if they make a chain guide or box guide that will let you run two chairing rings?
    Last edited by 03P2; 07-27-2004 at 06:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Some Assembly Required
    Reputation: man w/ one hand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4,063

    Evil 13 DRS

    Quote Originally Posted by 03P2
    does any one know if they make a chain guide or box guide that will let you run two chairing rings?
    Good quiet chain guide in single, double, & triple ring versions. A'lil pricey IMO.

  3. #3
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by man w/ one hand
    Good quiet chain guide in single, double, & triple ring versions. A'lil pricey IMO.
    who makes them?

  4. #4
    mtbr member
    Reputation:
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    997
    check ou this site for the best chain guides in all setups 1/2/3 rings guides, e13components.com e13components.com I have a 2003 DRS guide, never drops the chain, but makes alittle bit of noise. I have order the super soft roller, which comes on the 2004. i have ridden a biek with it, invisible, u dont even know its there. E13/Evil is the best just ask around

  5. #5
    Some Assembly Required
    Reputation: man w/ one hand's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    4,063

    Thanks for taken up my slack bighitboy.

    Quote Originally Posted by bighitboy
    check ou this site for the best chain guides in all setups 1/2/3 rings guides, e13components.com e13components.com I have a 2003 DRS guide, never drops the chain, but makes alittle bit of noise. I have order the super soft roller, which comes on the 2004. i have ridden a biek with it, invisible, u dont even know its there. E13/Evil is the best just ask around
    I was too lazy to hook him w/th' link.

  6. #6
    user-created
    Reputation: singletrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    3,174
    Quote Originally Posted by 03P2
    does any one know if they make a chain guide or box guide that will let you run two chairing rings?
    Ya know, Shimano makes one and you've probably already got it on your bike....

Similar Threads

  1. chain binds up on smallest crank ring
    By ewarnerusa in forum Drivetrain - shifters, derailleurs, cranks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2004, 09:23 PM
  2. need ideas for chain guide and ring set
    By gabletech in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-01-2004, 09:15 PM
  3. mrp chain guide woes.......
    By xterraman30 in forum Downhill - Freeride
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2004, 09:16 AM
  4. chain ring & crankset question
    By chickenlegs in forum Singlespeed
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2004, 06:12 AM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2004, 08:16 AM

Members who have read this thread: 0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

THE SITE

ABOUT MTBR

VISIT US AT

© Copyright 2019 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.